**~2012 Deep Condition Challenge Part II~**

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCed on dry hair for 30 min w/ORS Hair Mayo rinsed then dced w/Crece Pelo for 30 minutes. No heat.

I DC'd my Senegalese twist while in the shower last night with diluted VO5 Herbal Escape Moisturizing Conditioner - Free Me Freesia it smells good.

TeeSGee said:
I've tried it on dry,and after shampoo but i prefer it on dry hair. I actually spritz my hair a little before application; jus for ease of application.This has become my staple DC, i love Kenra MC, but this does amazing things for my hair.

Do you ever use heat with it?

DCed on dry hair with Trader Joe's Tingle Treat for 2+ hours. Detangled, rinsed and applied Giovanni Nutrafix with added glycerin.

I just cleaned scalp with hot(ish) water only, and then deep conditioned w/ heat for 40 minutes with AOHSR (watered down) and a few drops of grapeseed oil :)

Ladies, ladies, ladies im online about to make a purchase but o need some advice please
Silk Dreams Vanilla dc or Oyun Honey hemp dc???????tia

overnight dc on dry hair with 1 tablespoon fenugreek powder, 1 tablespoon EVCO, several tablespoons Tigi Catwalk Headshot reconstructive conditioner

DCing with ayur powders, shea moisture anti breakage mask, honey, jbco, evoo, and avj. Will leave in for 2 hours no heat.

Trying a new DC homemade mix and I love the fluffiness of it. I melted 2 tbs honey, 2 tbs shea butter, 2 tbs evco. While still warm I mixed in 1/3 cup of dpr-11, 1 tbs jbco and 2 tbs of ayur powders. Added a few drops of rosemary and peppermint eo and voila. It was nice and warm when I applied it to my hair. Will DC with no heat for 2 hours.
sounds like hair heaven, but what is dpr-11? and what are the ayur herbs you used? thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back