**~2012 Deep Condition Challenge Part II~**

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovestarr

Doing a DC right now with Shea Moisture anti-breakage masque mixed with some ayur powders and JBCO. Will leave on for 2 hours with no heat.

Lita

DC'd with CD Black Vanilla Smoothie. Excellent as always!

Lita - which HQS shampoo are you using?

Brownie518 Hi,I use the Moisture Rich Poo...Love how it detangles,moisturizes & how silky it makes my hair..Doesn't strip the hair...

*Its my new staple poo..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Lita

Did a pre with Tiiva green tea,Washed Hydroquench moisture rich poo,Jessi Curl Too Shea Dc 1hr,Curl Junkie hibiscus banana honey butter leave-in,BASK java bean honey balm on edges,HV red tea cream on scalp & sealed with Rice bran oil..Rubbed Lil Sophia coco honey anti-frizz pomade on top..

*My hair is moisturized & silky..Hand in hair syndrome...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Aggie

Deep conditioned this morning with a mixture of Duo Tek and Mizani Renew Strength Masque followed by Mizani Thermasmooth Conditioner. My hair feels nice and strong right about now especially since I hadn't touched it in over a month:shocked:.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
DCed on dry hair for 2.5 hours using Giovanni Nutafix, straight up cos I was too lazy to get my mixtress on.

All and all, the raw uncut Nutrafix is awesome! But I will still continue to mix stuff with it because I like it like that, LOL!

faithVA

Started late, so DCd with AO Blue Chamomile for 45 minutes.

In the next few weeks want to try DCing with honey, DCing under heat longer and compare AO Blue Chamomile with AO White Camellia.

cutenss

DC with Nutress Moisturizing Protein Pak for 10 minutes under dryer, then Graham Webb Silk Repair Advanced Therapy Treatment Pak (found at Big Lots) under dryer for 15 minutes.

Arewa Girl

Megatek oil on ends + MTG on damp hair bag + sock cap under drier
30 mins, shampoo COE silk protein,(de-tangle) Organics mayo (so delicious) + sock cap under drier 40 mins, colour effects conditioning colour 5 mins (stripped all the goodness off),Elasta QP DPR humectant + cold press oil bag + sock cap under drier 40 mins, after care conditioning balm for colour treated hair 5 mins

BeautyGoesDutch

I DC With my mane and tail condish with a plastic cap for 2 hrs under dryer and followed with another DC session with Cream of Nature Professional Condish for 1 hour also under the dryer. After I followed up with my Kimmytube Leave In and dryed my hair in a roller set.

lamaria211

I have this full bottle of Bumble n Bumble Creme de Coco condish ovee here and im not sure what to do with it DC or CW?

LightEyedMami

After the gym today, I washed w/ baking soda/condish mix, then i did a light protein rinse, and deep conditioned with AOHSR and Oil :)

wheezy807

Shamefully i haven't been In here In a minute. Anyway, i'm dcing for an hour under a plastic cap with Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment.

abcd09

I did a DC for 3 hour yesterday. My hair didn't really feel any different from a 1 hour dc. I'm guessing after 1 hour it doesn't make a difference.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Brownie518 I haven't rinsed yet #lazy :lol: but when I do, I'll let you know.

First impressions though... I wasn't impressed upon application. It's way runnier than what I was expecting (the pic on the website has it lookin all thick and lush) and it didn't soften or give my hair any slip. Also, I'm a scent slut and the smell leaves a lot to be desired. :ohwell: Hopefully I'll have better results after rinsing cuz I have a big ol' 16 oz tub.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Brownie518 Yeah, this won't be a repurchase. It wasn't bad, but there are way better dc's out there. After rinsing, my hair wasn't softer, curlier or more moisturized than usual. It does feel a *tad* stronger, but that's about it. Nothing to write home about. Disappointment.com

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
First impressions though... I wasn't impressed upon application. It's way runnier than what I was expecting (the pic on the website has it lookin all thick and lush) and it didn't soften or give my hair any slip. Also, I'm a scent slut and the smell leaves a lot to be desired. :ohwell: Hopefully I'll have better results after rinsing cuz I have a big ol' 16 oz tub.

tiffers Brownie518 Lita

The "Go Deep" hasn't been getting good reviews.:sad: It seems the consistency is too runny/watery to really be considered a good DC'er.

Although I haven't tried it yet, I'm seriously thinking about turning this one into a Cowash. The ingredients are so great tho'.:ohwell:

Glad I only got 1 Jar. Also 16 ounces.

Who knows? It may make a Great Cowash.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah, this won't be a repurchase. It wasn't bad, but there are way better dc's out there. After rinsing, my hair wasn't softer, curlier or more moisturized than usual. It does feel a *tad* stronger, but that's about it. Nothing to write home about. Disappointment.com

tiffers

Clawd Geezus....:blush: Not disappointment.com:lol:

~*~ShopAholic~*~

^^Hopefully it's one of those DC that show great results overtime.

I'm about to slap on something, not sure what, but with this heat it will be like sitting under the dryer! I do know it will be a Dominican conditioner, haven't really been using them lately.

ETA: I ended up going with CrecePelo since it was the last bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.