2014 Challenge- CoWash, CoCleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

I lost a bit of hair during my last cowash from moisture overload so I had to use aphogee 2 min and AOGBP last night after I clarified. I'm new to co washing but I knew immediately that it was moisture overload. My hair was mushy and felt like it was melting. My hair feels so much better now. I left aphogee 2 min on under the dryer for thirty minutes and I'm so glad it worked because I hate the 2-step process. I'm loving co washing so much because I find that I don't need to add product to my hair in between cowashes. I just cowash, spray in leave in, add oil, and bun. Then I repeat during my next cowash.

Used Deva Curl No Poo

Will use the last itty-bitty corner of a rinsed out bottle of HV Moist 24/7 and HV's Methi-Set Step 2 too.

I haven't been cowashing my hair for over a week out of pure laziness and even though I've been moisturizing and sealing everyday I had SO much breakage this morning trying to style my hair. back to what works!

I might cowash tonight. My twistout will be a week old on Wednesday. I hope I don't have lots of tangles because I haven't been retwisting at night.

Haven't been in here in a while. My new regi is clarify, DC/cowash, mudwash, leave-in, oil seal and twist with curling cream.

Last night I clarified, DCd with Deva Curl one and finished with mudwash. I used AIA leave-in, sealed with hairveda shikakai and twisted with AIA twist defining cream. Will be sticking with the same regimen until I use up a product.

Right now I am cowashing every other day.

Cowashed with V05 Kiwi clarifying condish, and then used giovanni botanical condish and then Wen winter whatever it's called lol.

Cowashed last night with Eden Cleansing Cowash. Did an EVOO rinse then used the L'Oreal restorative damage conditioner while I showered.

Back