2015 Challenge- CoWash, CoCleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

Duchess007

I'm going to push the product managers at VO5. I swear.

What's next, the moisture milks? :nono:

I'm in a Use Up Your Stash Challenge and now all I want to do is go to Big Lots and clean out all of the shea cashmere conditioners. They had like 30+ when I went there and I had to resist.

LOL

Yeah, I bought some more of the shea and coconut even though I had NO BUSINESS getting any more. I hope it's not true. Those are among my faves.

ETA my megahaul last year
image-1394774897.jpg

Last edited:

CodeRed

Co-washed with VO5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner before deep steaming. Will co-wash this protein treatment out with Deep Steep Weightless Moisture Conditioner.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
That raspberry V05 really is the best of the line... dang. Makes me want to just cowash right now even though I dont need it. :lick:

Once im done with this AIA coconut cowash, imma use up the rest of my V05 stash

CodeRed

That raspberry V05 really is the best of the line... dang. Makes me want to just cowash right now even though I dont need it. :lick:

Once im done with this AIA coconut cowash, imma use up the rest of my V05 stash

I'm a part of the Use Up Your Stash challenge so I can really only do one purchase a month... I'm going to look for this at my local Big Lots since they have the discontinued/hard to find ones after February 1st. It's been the only one I can't find - that and the newest one, Pure Sunshine.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I'm a part of the Use Up Your Stash challenge so I can really only do one purchase a month... I'm going to look for this at my local Big Lots since they have the discontinued/hard to find ones after February 1st. It's been the only one I can't find - that and the newest one, Pure Sunshine.

The new one is MIA in my regular circle of stores. Drove me crazy at first. Wonder if its at Wal-Mart....

CodeRed

Co-washed with VO5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying conditioner today and then used Nature's Gate Herbal conditioner... it says it's supposed to detangle hair...lies they say. It says it fortifies too and it did that... I think I'll be using this with my protein treatments from now on since it has hydrolyzed veggie proteins higher up on the list.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will Cowash Henna out with:

Mission:Condition's Cranberry Cheapskate.

This is Mission:Condition's alternative to the "Cheapies" VO5, Suave, White Rain etc......

CodeRed

Co-washed with VO5 Clarifying Kiwi Lime Conditioner as shampoo then Trader Joe's Tea Tree Conditioner.

CodeRed

Co-washed with VO5 Kiwi Clarifying Conditioner after shampooing... deep conditioning now... will co-wash this protein treatment out with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Conditioner

BillsBackerz67

This is awesome for co washing:Yep: my hair is not color treated but I don't care lol

Attachments

• image-3208411691.jpg
    image-3208411691.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 23

CodeRed

Co-washed with VO5 Clarifying Kiwi Lime Conditioner as shampoo then Trader Joe's Tea Tree Conditioner.

Did this again tonight but without the deep conditioner in between. This is really quick and makes my hair so soft. I hardly loose any hair also and everything is pretty much detangled when I take it out of my turban after my shower.

xu93texas

Late night; I decided to Cowash my hair and do a rinse. I used SSI Blueberry Co Wash followed by AIA Coconut CoWash.

Anaisin

1) State of hair (relaxed, natural, etc.): Natural
2) Current hair length: APL
3) Ultimate hair length: WL
4) Year end hair goal (length, density, softness factor, ends maintenance etc): BSL
5) Method you will be using to cleanse your hair and scalp while retaining moisture: Rhassoul Clay & Co washing
6) Number of times per week you will do this: 3
7) Products and/or ingredients you will be using: Cantu co wash, Pantene co wash, Tresemme Naturals, Now red clay powder
8) Anything you will be doing just prior or after (deep conditioning, hot oil, ayurvedic treatment, oil rinsing etc): Dcing after
9) Frequency of traditional shampoo use: Once every month or 2
10) List shampoo: Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo

Used my Rhassoul clay mix today

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
cowashed my hair today with Tresemme flawless curls conditioner. I then applied cantu leave in and shea moisture Jamaican black castor oil strengthen, grow, restore, leave in and styling lotion.

CodeRed

Co-washed with VO5 Kiwi and Lime Clarifying Conditioner as shampoo then with BWC (Beauty Without Cruelty) Moisturizing Conditioner. I like my hair very much tonight :)

CodeRed

Co-washed with VO5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner... deep conditioning now... will co-wash out with BWC Moisture Plus Conditioner