2015 Challenge- CoWash, CoCleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

CodeRed

Co-washed with the rest of my VO5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying as shampoo and conditioned with BWC Moisture Plus Conditioner... I'm going to try Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle out as a shampoo since it lathers now...

NaturallyATLPCH

I forgot to post! I cowashed with Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkinseed condish on Wednesday. I think it's time to clarify, my scalp feels a little itchy.

xu93texas

I co-washed with As I Am Coconut Co-Wash and followed with APB Moisturizing conditioner for 10-15 minutes.

CodeRed

Co-washed with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle as the shampoo... not sure how much I liked that. I did it twice and my hair didn't feel as "cleansed" as it did with the VO5 Clarifying Conditioner but it did lather up. I hope my hair uses her big girl words to tell me whether she's ok with this or not lol.

Deep conditioning now and going to follow up with a Beauty Without Cruelty (BWC) Moisture Plus Conditioner co-wash.

CodeRed

Co-washed today with VO5 Vanilla Mint Clarifying Conditioner after shampooing. I don't like it's effects as much as the Kiwi Lime so the Kiwi will be my go-to for cleansing after the others run out. The Vanilla Mint is more like a conditioner...lol. Anyway, I was trying to get this treatment out of my hair and I used 75% of the bottle... good thing it's only $0.80 :)

CodeRed

Co-washed with VO5 Vanilla Mint Clarifying Conditioner before and after mayo treatment. Also co-washed with BWC Moisture Plus Conditioner.

I don't think I'll be doing that mayo treatment again.

CodeRed

Cowashed with VO5 Vanilla Mint Clarifying Conditioner before deep treatment... will follow up with another co-wash (to help wash out the amount of castor oil I put in the treatment) of either the VO5 Vanilla Mint or BWC Moisture Plus Conditioner or both. Still trying to put the moisture back in my hair after that mayo treatment...

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Wth is this vanilla mint? I wants it!! Trying to use up the kiwi first...

Oan...used my las AIA coconut cowash. Switching back to v05 next cowash

CodeRed

Wth is this vanilla mint? I wants it!! Trying to use up the kiwi first...

Oan...used my las AIA coconut cowash. Switching back to v05 next cowash

I know! I've never seen that one on stores. :-/

DarkJoy & Duchess007

I found it at Big Lots for $0.80. The whole name is Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying Conditioner... it's a part of the Tea Therapy line. I haven't seen it anywhere else but it's one of the current ones because it's on their website.

CodeRed

Co-washed with Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying conditioner and followed with BWC Moisture Plus Conditioner.

CodeRed

Co-washed with VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying Conditioner before deep conditioning. Will use the rest of BWC Moisture Plus Conditioner and open GUD Softening Conditioner if need be after deep protein treatment.

CodeRed

Co-washed with VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying Conditioner and followed with VO5 Sun Kissed Raspberry.... that raspberry is good... nice, smooth hair with just enough moisture and a really nice scent too.

CodeRed

Cowashed with Vanilla Mint Clarifying conditioner today before deep protein treatment... will follow up with a cowash of either the same or the Sun-Kissed Raspberry conditioner

Rozlewis

Cowashed with V05 to rinse the Henna Gloss from my hair. After that I cowshed with As I Am Coconut Cowash.

CodeRed

Co-washed protein treatment out with the last of my VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying Conditioner.

CodeRed

Co-washed the moisturizing deep conditioner out with VO5 Split End Conditioner then followed with VO5 Raspberry Balancing Conditioner. I think I'm done for the day :lol: