2016 Challenge - Cowash, Cocleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

trclemons

Today was CoWash Saturday:

• Pre-poo'd overnight with my AVJ spritz.
  • I applied Honey's Handmade Citrus Sage and Tropical Carrots & Coconut DCs and went under my heat cap for 1 hour.
  • Used CC Natural's scalp scrub, CW'd my length with Dove Nourishing Oil Care & Honey's Handmade Cherry Almond Tapioca, reconstructed with Ion & rinsed out 80% of Alikay's Caribbean Cocunut Conditioner.
  • LCOB'd with L = Ion Repair Solution, C = Loreal Hydracharge, O = Hydrathermal's Growth on scalp, Queens Curls Safflower on length & Sunny Isle JBCO on edges & B = Soultanical's Hair Yum on ends.
Lola is plaited and happy!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Did a Pre-Rx with: Honey Handmade's "Knot Going Bananas"
Cleansed with: Hydroquench Systems Brazilian Chocolate Cleansing Conditioner

trclemons

Tonight, I put Jakeala's Flax Mallow Conditioner on my braids, sat under the heat cap for 30 minutes, CW'd and rinsed it out.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cleansed with:
VO5 Kiwi & Lime Clarifying Conditioner

Will R/O Hendigo with:
VO5 Moisture Milks (Strawberry)

Final R/O:
Soultanicals Conditioning Creme

trclemons

For CoWash Saturday, I:

• Pre-poo'd overnight with my AVJ mix and Spectrum coconut oil on the ends.
  • I applied Shea Moisture Manuka DC and went under my heat cap for a little over 1 hour.
  • Used CC Natural's scalp scrub, CW'd my length with Jakeala Flax Mallow, reconstructed with Ion & rinsed out 80% of Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner.
  • LCOB'd with L = Jakeala Pineapple Protein Spray, C = Treluxe Untie the Knot & Hawaiian Silky, O = Queens Curls Safflower & Macadamia Healing on length & Kreyol Essence Lemon HBCO on edges & B = Hairitage Hydration Caramel Frappuccino on scalp & Zipporah Beauty Sweet Orange Shea Cocoa Moist on ends.

trclemons

Tonight, I put Jakeala's Flax Mallow & HE Totally Twisted Conditioner on my braids, sat under the heat cap for 30 minutes, CW'd and rinsed it out.

trclemons

I put HE Totally Twisted Conditioner on my braids, sat under the heat cap for a little over 30 minutes, CW'd and rinsed it out.

trclemons

Tonight, I put HE Totally Twisted Conditioner on my braids, sat under the heat cap for a little over 30 minutes, CW'd and rinsed it out and rinsed out 80% of V05 Strawberry Moisturizing Conditioner.