2016 Coffee Tea Acv Avj Ayurvedic Clay Powders Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Restyled after the gym last night. Li'l momma was aching and tired. I used Terressentials Lemon Hair Wash. I love this stuff because my curls clump w/o much coaxing. And it's so convenient when I'm in a rush w/o much time to mix my own. Unfortunately, I think I'm on my last bottle.

cravoecanela

6 months ago I mixed gelatine and brahmi powder to make a homemade protein conditioner. My hair was SUPER soft. I'll do it again this weekend because I've been experiencing breakage.

Update: My hair has been breaking off significantly less. Very excited about that! It was pretty bad for about the last month, I'd break off at least 50 hairs a week. Now it's down to about 10.

I mixed henna, fenugreek and coconut oil into a paste to apply tmrw. Sunday is wash day.

Ltown

Greyland
Today shampoo with ACV poo from Jakeala (i know it's not tea but its acv) also used claudie tea spritz as rinse and aphogee green tea spritz as leave it.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Did a final acv rinse. I need to simplify my tea blend. ..I'm not liking how my hair feels after it and with so many I'm not sure which tea is the issue. Granted, I could read posts from a couple years ago and see what my hair liked. .....

imaginary

Did an overnight henna treatment with coconut milk and coffee, a clay mix after with bentonite, rhassoul and acv and a pre-treatment with my diy cassia oil. My hair feels nice and strong and after the dc it feels soft and strong.

I'm gonna stop mixing my henna with yogurt, it does nothing for my strands when compared to coconut milk.

xu93texas

I purchased a Cocoveda shampoo bar, Amla, Brahmi, and bhringraj powders from HennaSooq. I will get back to faithfully using Ayurvedic powders and teas after Easter.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Neem Tea came yesterday. I'll steep a pot after I use up my Oolong & Green mix.

I hope it doesn't stink.:eek:

Lawd knows Neem Oil stanks.:barf:

Status
Not open for further replies.