2016 Coffee Tea Acv Avj Ayurvedic Clay Powders Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaginary

I've been wearing a bun all week and have been alternating spraying the top of my hair and the bun section with avj with added silk amino acid powder and also the aphogee provitamin leave-in. Last night I used the leave-in so tonight I will use the silk avj and seal it with jojoba oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Neem Tea made my Hair very, very dry.

Just like Oatstraw Tea which is another no-go for me.

I mixed the rest of my Neem Tea with Green and some other teas (Burdock Root, Rosemary etc).

I will reassess to see how Neem works mixed with my other blend. If it works okay (next wash day), I may try to incorporate Oatstraw in with another Blend.

I know I cannot use Neem or Oatstraw alone as Tea Rinses.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I mixed the remainder of my Neem Tea pre-made Tea in with another Blend including Green Tea and as a part of the mixture. It worked well.

So, I will try to incorporate Oatstraw in with a Tea Blend which contain Green Tea as well to see how that works.

From my research: Oatstraw and Neem Teas can not be used alone (at least not for me). Both are drying but combined as part of a nice blend they may yield great results.

imaginary

Sprayed my silk avj over the top of my bun last night and sealed with lavender jojoba olive oil.

Will layer my cassia oil under my gel this morning. I've been noticing that my scalp feels weird after applying this. Not weird bad, but a touch more sensitive almost? I'm gonna use it a bit more to see if I can put my finger on it.

meka72

I had planned to use a tea blend by LACE Naturals (nka Bask & Bloom) this month and didn't use it or any other tea on wash day. I really have noticed a difference in my hair and need to make sure I use some sort of tea under my deep conditioners.

imaginary

Did a coffee rinse this wash day (and last one as well) and used up the last of my silk avj as a leave-in:cry3:. As soon as payday hits, I'm restocking my avj stat.

xu93texas

I did a prepoo mix with avj and a blend of Evco, black cumin seed oil, and some essentials.

I washed with Cocoveda shampoo bar and did a final rinse using ACV.

imaginary

My scalp is not happy right now. I mixed a tiny amount of neem oil with tea tree, grapefruit, peppermint and rosemary oils (I needed to mask the scent) and then used a dropper to apply to the inflamed parts of my scalp. Hopefully this will carry me through the week until I can do a proper scalp treatment next wash day.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Did a coffee rinse this wash day (and last one as well) and used up the last of my silk avj as a leave-in:cry3:. As soon as payday hits, I'm restocking my avj stat.

@imaginary
So...how are you using your AVJ? I was using it as a Rinse? Not sure how to use it. :ohwell:

ETA: I did a Coconut Water Rinse last wash day along with my Tea Rinse and really liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.