Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic&Powders Challenge 2014

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I used: Red Roobis Tea as a Tea Rinse and some KeraVada Kenyan Coffee Oil

Steeped: Hibiscus & Marshmallow Root for next wash day.

I also pulled out my Hairveda Green Tea.

Wenbev

doing well with steeping teas in my favorite oils. My favorite blend is nettle and lavender in coconut oil.
Tonight I am doing a full strength henna as the henna glosses and quick hennas haven't been covering my grey hairs properly.
I mixed my black friday henna sooq jamila henna with black tea/nettle/rooibos/lavender tea and let it sit for 8hrs. I added honey and a couple drops of patchouli essential oil (very calming).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
doing well with steeping teas in my favorite oils. My favorite blend is nettle and lavender in coconut oil.
Tonight I am doing a full strength henna as the henna glosses and quick hennas haven't been covering my grey hairs properly.
I mixed my black friday henna sooq jamila henna with black tea/nettle/rooibos/lavender tea and let it sit for 8hrs. I added honey and a couple drops of patchouli essential oil (very calming).

Wenbev

All of this sounds nice!:lol:....:lick:

xu93texas

what does it do? Sounds nice! Is it a moisturizing spritz?

It can be used as a pre-poo treatment or a final rinse out conditioner. It's supposed to help with shedding and breakage. It smells yummy and my hair was really soft afterwards. It's not a spritz. It comes in a jar and it's thick and creamy- like conditioner. I applied it to dry hair for 30 minutes under a plastic cap; then rinsed it out and cowashed my hair.