2017 Coffee Tea Clay Mud Acv Avj Ayurveda Challenge

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Used APB's Ayurvedic Icing to rebun
So there are small white chunks forming in my jar. There is no palm or coconut oil in it so I'm curious as to why they are forming. There is sunflower, castor, and soybean oils to name the main oils and the ayurvedic extracts. I'm not sure if soybean oil solidifies or not.
It hasn't affected performance though, it still makes my hair soft and pliable. I'm just curious.

I was cleaning my sons room and found a bottle of extra dark JBCO. I opened it up to see if there was any left and it had cloudy patches in it. I knew it wasn't old because I had given it to him around 5-6 months prior. It was under his bed so...IDK lol

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Sprayed my strong Bay Leaf Tea Spray twice so far. Works great as a bug repellent, smells nicer and less toxic than the store-bought poison. My hair is meh with it, about the same level as catnip tea, no impressed. Don't know if it helps with shedding.

I put raw aloe on my scalp before the tea spray and Wetline Gel.

GGsKin

I oiled my hair with cocount oil before putting some fenugreek on my scalp (I hope I don't regret that). Then I applied my henna mix- Rajasthani henna, hibiscus tea and hibiscus powder, to the top two thirds of my hair. I've decided to sleep with this mix as I'm too tired to begin washing it out tonight.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Yes! The fenugreek rinsed out fine. This time I used my grinder to make a powder before adding water to it. I was concerned it would be difficult to rinse because it was still bitty when I applied it but everything was a-ok.

I followed with a cowash, DC and clay.

Once I use up my seeds, I want to play around with fenugreek powder too. Well the already made powder...it didnt work out well for me when I tried to grind them up. LOL I'm so happy you were able to get it all rinsed out!!!!!

GGsKin

Once I use up my seeds, I want to play around with fenugreek powder too. Well the already made powder...it didnt work out well for me when I tried to grind them up. LOL I'm so happy you were able to get it all rinsed out!!!!!

Thanks Lulu. You already know how happy I am:drunk:. My grinder is priceless right now. Last time, I tried to go manual with a pestle and mortar and that was a big fat no lol. I was picking fenugreek out of my hair for days. Did the same thing happened with you?

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Thanks Lulu. You already know how happy I am:drunk:. My grinder is priceless right now. Last time, I tried to go manual with a pestle and mortar and that was a big fat no lol. I was picking fenugreek out of my hair for days. Did the same thing happened with you?

Yep...the exact same thing! LOL

I followed a YT tutorial of an Indian lady and she said to soak the seeds overnight to make them soft then blend them. Ummmmmmm no! My hair felt uber good though. I was thinking that this could be an epic conditioner had it worked. LOL