2020/2021 Challenge - Cowash, Cocleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

snoop

Kaolin clay + triphala, ashwagandha, rose petal powder, SAA, plant keratin, hydrolyzed baobab protein, hydrolyzed oat protein.

Togolese

Hi everyone, I'm in chatting mood and miss the old days of sharing and connecting with others. I'm a great fan of clay washes and use them regularly, so here I am :)

1) State of hair (relaxed, natural, etc.): natural
2) Current hair length: it grows in layers, I've trimmed the back and nape a lot, I'm growing out my bangs, so longest is collar bone now
3) Ultimate hair length: waste to hip length :drunk:
4) Year end hair goal (length, density, softness factor, ends maintenance etc): arm pit length, grow out bangs to shoulders when stretched
5) Method you will be using to cleanse your hair and scalp while retaining moisture: clarifying monthly, deep condition every other week, rotating between regular and moisturising shampoos weekly
6) Number of times per week you will do this: 1-2
7) Products and/or ingredients you will be using: Kaolin & Bentonite clay & amla mainly, glycerin, hydrolysed proteins + more
8) Anything you will be doing just prior or after (deep conditioning, hot oil, ayurvedic treatment, oil rinsing etc): Oil scalp & massage at least 10 minutes one day/night or couple of hours before shampoo, detangle my hair before the cleanse with slippery products
9) Frequency of traditional shampoo use: 1-2 a week, 2 lathers
10) List shampoo: Rahua Classic Shampoo, Innersense Hydrating Cream Bath

Mud Wash LHCF 1.jpg

snoop

Hi everyone, I'm in chatting mood and miss the old days of sharing and connecting with others. I'm a great fan of clay washes and use them regularly, so here I am :)

1) State of hair (relaxed, natural, etc.): natural
2) Current hair length: it grows in layers, I've trimmed the back and nape a lot, I'm growing out my bangs, so longest is collar bone now
3) Ultimate hair length: waste to hip length :drunk:
4) Year end hair goal (length, density, softness factor, ends maintenance etc): arm pit length, grow out bangs to shoulders when stretched
5) Method you will be using to cleanse your hair and scalp while retaining moisture: clarifying monthly, deep condition every other week, rotating between regular and moisturising shampoos weekly
6) Number of times per week you will do this: 1-2
7) Products and/or ingredients you will be using: Kaolin & Bentonite clay & amla mainly, glycerin, hydrolysed proteins + more
8) Anything you will be doing just prior or after (deep conditioning, hot oil, ayurvedic treatment, oil rinsing etc): Oil scalp & massage at least 10 minutes one day/night or couple of hours before shampoo, detangle my hair before the cleanse with slippery products
9) Frequency of traditional shampoo use: 1-2 a week, 2 lathers
10) List shampoo: Rahua Classic Shampoo, Innersense Hydrating Cream Bath

View attachment 486105

Welcome to the challenge!

(If you like chatting, I suggest also joining the Luscious Healthy Ends and the Grow it Long challenges.)