Anyone interested in a HL &/or W"HIP"L 2013 challenge?

Diva_Esq

I am in the WL by 2013 challenge, and I thought I wanted to stop at WL, but I think I want to shoot for HL by 12/31/13. Would anyone else be interested if I start a thread? I am almost WL if not already now. I check length again on September 8th.

ChristmasCarol

:hiya:
Count me in! I'm a couple inches from WL - I'll reach it by December. After that, it's on!
Like you, I thought WL would be long enough, but now it seems kinda short, lol.

bebezazueta

Go head on. I'll join. I'll just tell the 2012 "whippers" to join your 2013 thread. I am really close to WL & will cut back to MBL. So I am in.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
WHIP is my ultimate long term goal, but I'm not sure if my hair and scalp are ready for that kind of a challenge. :drunk:

Diva_Esq

:hiya:
Count me in! I'm a couple inches from WL - I'll reach it by December. After that, it's on!
Like you, I thought WL would be long enough, but now it seems kinda short, lol.

We have hair anorexia! :)

Me too. I'll enjoy a HL 2013 challenge. It would be interesting. Should be WL by December as well.

I am so anxious to make sure I am WL and keep going. :(

Go head on. I'll join. I'll just tell the 2012 "whippers" to join your 2013 thread. I am really close to WL & will cut back to MBL. So I am in.

bebezazueta: I posted in your 2012 thread...I'd prefer to just join your 2013 thread b/c you've already got the whippers in line! ;)

bebezazueta

Diva_Esq no ma'am! I'm joining your 2013 challenge! I think it's fun to have different leaders every year! I'm boring. LOL! So start the thread lady cause I'm joining!

Ms. Tiki

sipp100 I'm with you b/c my hair seems super short to me. I feel like I can't do any of the long styles with it.

Anywho, I'm in. The bottom of my V is about 1" from WL. I joined with the whippers. Then I told NJoy I was going for HL. Now I've decided to grow to terminal. I'm curious to see how long it will grow. I have issues, don't mind me. hehe

aa9746

I am in the WL by 2013 challenge, and I thought I wanted to stop at WL, but I think I want to shoot for HL by 12/31/13. Would anyone else be interested if I start a thread? I am almost WL if not already now. I check length again on September 8th.

You can add me, hopefully I'll be wl by Dec.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

I'm game! Cause HL doesn't seem to stay with me long before a trim is needed, maybe if I focus on WHL first HL will arrive again but for the long haul this time.

Last edited:

bludaydreamr

Id like to join! I'll do a length check in October, I'm hoping my longest layer will at least MBL by then, and hopefully WhipL will be attainable within the next year for me.

RENIBELL

what Lenght is WHIP? to be honest, i dont know if my hair can get there.Still a little shocked i'm past BSL

RENIBELL

How tall is everyone? just feel shorter ladies have an advantage.i'm only 5.3, so my 16inches of hair looks waist lenght on me