Anyone interested in a HL &/or W"HIP"L 2013 challenge?

BostonMaria

How tall is everyone? just feel shorter ladies have an advantage.i'm only 5.3, so my 16inches of hair looks waist lenght on me

I'm 5'3" as well. I have no idea how many inches my hair is. Do you count from the crown or from the longest layer to the root?

@BostonMaria

I don't have any authority here, lol. Even if I did, I would want you to stay so I could tease you about being an extreme hairnorexic! I only have a mild case ;)

Yes I have an extreme case of hairnorexia!
Its ok I will just watch. I will probably be completely hip length by December 2012 anyway so no sense in joining.

SmilingElephant

RENIBELL said:
How tall is everyone? just feel shorter ladies have an advantage.i'm only 5.3, so my 16inches of hair looks waist lenght on me

Im 5'8 but im mostly legs. My torso is kinda short.

Sent from my N860 using LHCF

ChristmasCarol

RENIBELL
I'm 5'7 1/2", but I'm high-waisted. Most of my height is in my legs.

There was another thread that discussed this topic. Everyone reported their height and number of inches to waist. There was very little difference (in inches from nape to waist) between the shorties and the tallies. My daughter and I had the same measurement to waist, and she was only 5'3".

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
RENIBELL said:

Uhnnmm can we not rub that in missy?! LOL!! I'm 5'9 & was going insane because how far my hair had to grow to WL buuuuut I'm good cause the longer my hair gets I realize that there's something sexy about this long hair - tall girl thing. *yummy*

RENIBELL

Uhnnmm can we not rub that in missy?! LOL!! I'm 5'9 & was going insane because how far my hair had to grow to WL buuuuut I'm good cause the longer my hair gets I realize that there's something sexy about this long hair - tall girl thing. *yummy*

pre_medicalrulz
LOL,youre nearly there anyways,looking at your hair,i'm sure its more than 16inches already :yep:

Last edited:

RENIBELL

RENIBELL
I'm 5'7 1/2", but I'm high-waisted. Most of my height is in my legs.

There was another thread that discussed this topic. Everyone reported their height and number of inches to waist. There was very little difference (in inches from nape to waist) between the shorties and the tallies. My daughter and I had the same measurement to waist, and she was only 5'3".

sipp100, i would really like to see that thread, cause i have hairnorexia cause i feel, i'm only waistlenght cause i'm short :sad:.will try and search for it

ChristmasCarol

RENIBELL

I wish I could remember the title...hopefully, someone else can link it. Or I could stop being lazy and look through every post I've made in the past year :lol:

JJamiah

I need 3 years to make Whip once I cut. I think I need Whip of 2016. LOL..... huh! Good luck ladies.

metro_qt

I'm in... I might be at waist length right now, but I want to give it until nov/dec to claim it... So whip length 2013

RENIBELL

RENIBELL

I wish I could remember the title...hopefully, someone else can link it. Or I could stop being lazy and look through every post I've made in the past year :lol:

sipp100

i will try the advance search option, still havent found it.

what are you all doing to retain some extra lenght? i've been rubbing Morrocan oil on my ends and bunning weekly. i also invested in some redken anti snap heat protection serum as i use heat once a month. also will be hennaing every 8weeks. anyone else?

Diva_Esq

Hey girls! Sorry for the delay! Swamped at work! Will create the thread before the weekend is over!! xoxo

mEmYSELFaNDj

Finally full WL, most layers have been cut even with the previously longest layer at WL Yaay. Now I can move on to w'hip and hip, I'm in! 3" to w'hip and 5" to hip.

bebezazueta

mEmYSELFaNDj said:
Finally full WL, most layers have been cut even with the previously longest layer at WL Yaay. Now I can move on to w'hip and hip, I'm in! 3" to w'hip and 5" to hip.

That's awesome! Can't wait to see pics

beauti

um can i camp out in here? Whip length in 2012 is not happening. I should be WL by december though

Diva_Esq

No thread yet I see. Its ok. We have plenty of time. :-/

Sorry, ladies. I work two jobs (one of which is full-time and a new job where I am the boss) and have my own business on the side plus a family. Not sure anybody was thinking about it before I asked, but please feel free to start the thread. :perplexed Otherwise, when I have the time to comb this entire thread and the end of the 2012 thread for people who want to join and create the post, I will and I'll tag everyone who said they want in.

Last edited:

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
Sorry, ladies. I work two jobs (one of which is full-time and a new job where I am the boss) and have my own business on the side plus a family. Not sure anybody was thinking about it before I asked, but please feel free to start the thread. :perplexed Otherwise, when I have the time to comb this entire thread and the end of the 2012 thread for people who want to join and create the post, I will and I'll tag everyone who said they want in.

Girl no need to explain. It wasn't that serious. We have time.

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Count me in! I needed somewhere to land now that I've BC'd. W'hip natural is my ultimate goal...for now :look: Lord knows, the closer you get to your goal, the more that finish line changes. But for now, that's my goal...for 2013. :grin:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Having seen how much growth I got my first month after my BC, I'm going for hip 2013. I ain't scurred. :drunk: :lol:

jesusislove1526

I'm 5'4ish, and WL on me would be 16.5in from my nape; WHIP is 20.5in.
NappyNelle- That's about the same for me also, give or take a half an inch.

I am about 7-8 inches away from WHIP right now, so I will join the challenge. I am currently grazing MBL stretched. My ultimate goal is HL, but I don't think I will get there until 2014.