August 2010.....What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

simplyhair

Nutress Moisturizing Protein Packs & the tube
Nutress Stop Break Healthy Hair Enhancer (leave in spray)
Elasta QP Breakage Control

SmilingElephant

Well yesterday i THOUGHT i bought the huge bottle of TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey conditioner.....hopped in the shower and went crazy on the pump....it was shampoo:wallbash:.....I was mad but then i felt how it worked on my hair....i'm KEEPING this one!:yep:.....it made my hair feel SUPER soft after i used my clarifying shampoo....and it smells sooooo yummy!:lick:

I'm still on a hunt for the big bottle of condish though...if the shampoo works like a conditioner...then the conditioner must be HEAVENLY:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Well yesterday i THOUGHT i bought the huge bottle of TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey conditioner.....hopped in the shower and went crazy on the pump....it was shampoo:wallbash:.....I was mad but then i felt how it worked on my hair....i'm KEEPING this one!:yep:.....it made my hair feel SUPER soft after i used my clarifying shampoo....and it smells sooooo yummy!:lick:

I'm still on a hunt for the big bottle of condish though...if the shampoo works like a conditioner...then the conditioner must be HEAVENLY:lick:

SE ----:grin: Yeah, The Conditioner is Really, Really Good. So......Look for It!:yep:

Goody Ouchless Scrunchies (for my buns)
Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner (I love this conditioner for my co-washes - I was running low and had to pick up the last one at my local Target)

faithVA

I almost made it through the week but we have Happily Natural Day this weekend. Enough said

Aloe Butter
Mango Butter
Khemistry NatuRAW Styling Gel
Khemisty Viva Hair Konditioner
2 hair bands

SmilingElephant

SE ----:grin: Yeah, The Conditioner is Really, Really Good. So......Look for It!:yep:

I went ahead and ordered it online since i'm having such a hard time tryin to find the 25.36 oz bottle...it was only $13 plus 3 more bucks for shipping:D......for those of ya'll not aware....T is my product pusha!:laugh:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I went ahead and ordered it online since i'm having such a hard time tryin to find the 25.36 oz bottle...it was only $13 plus 3 more bucks for shipping:D......for those of ya'll not aware....T is my product pusha!:laugh:

Girl, that some good stuff right there.:grin: Che sent me a 6 or 8 ounce bottle of that stuff.....and I tell you.....:lick::lick::lick:

I actually liked it better than Tigi Moisture Maniac.:ohwell:

It's very nice. That was a very Smart Purchase and a Good Price:yep:

bimtheduck

Went back to sallys today to buy more stuff. Got Silk elements mega silk moisturizing conditioner, more processing caps, wave nouveau, and hair one.

Adaoba2012

I'm trying to incorporate more ceramides into my reggie...so I got some nexxus humectress and some nexxus keraphix conditioner. I'm also on the hunt for some wheat germ oil but I don't want to order it. I'd rather get it in the store somewhere.

I've never heard of this stuff but it sounds heavenly! Where did u purchase it from??

SmilingElephant

I'm trying to incorporate more ceramides into my reggie...so I got some nexxus humectress and some nexxus keraphix conditioner. I'm also on the hunt for some wheat germ oil but I don't want to order it. I'd rather get it in the store somewhere.

I've never heard of this stuff but it sounds heavenly! Where did u purchase it from??

Usually you can find the big bottles for cheap at stores like TJMaxx or Ross or Marshalls....i found the shampoo at Ross for $11.99 and i went to Buy.com and found the conditioner for $13.....you can find the smaller bottles just about anywhere you can buy hair products except for Sally's.:yep:

LuvlyRain3

Just bought:

Elasta qp olive oil and mango butter moisturizer
Hask placenta leave in hot creme
Smooth n shine therapy silk fusion leave in treatment
vitamin shoppe acv
wheat germ oil

SmilingElephant

Okay....after all i bought this month i should be good for September and some of October......(you got that T???!!!....I SHOULD BE GOOD!!!:laugh:)

Today i went to Sally's and bought 2 packs of orange flexi rods bc i seriously needed more, I bought a 12 pack of butterfly clips, and i got my new cute shower cap....oh and i got my daddy a brush like mine since he liked it:D

I went to Target and got a Goody hair barrette and a goody hair scarf....if i buy anything in September its gonna be hair toys:yep:

Avaya

Okay, so what had happened was I washed my hair last week and despite deep conditioning my hair under my steamer for 30 minutes my hair was rough and dry as heck. So now I am on a quest to find the most moisturizing oils and butters. So without further adieu...

Irish Moss
Emulsifying Wax
Lecithin, liquid
Vitamin E oil
Meadowfoam Oil
Kukui Nut oil
Hemp Seed
Hazelnut oil
Avocado oil
Unrefined Apricot Kernel oil
Sweet Almond oil
Shea Butter organic
Kokum Butter
Camelina oil
Cayenne Powder
Mango Butter
Illipe Butter
Cocoa Butter
Murumuru Butter
Tucuma Butter
Cupuacu Butter
Acai Oil
Copaiba
Andiroba
Passionfruit
Buriti
Brazil Nut oil

Do you think I will need to refrigerate these :look:?

Avaya

Oh I forgot! I bought some more stuff too:

Molasses
Sunflower Oil
Aloe Vera Gel
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Follagen
Virgin Coconut Oil
Pureed Baby Food (Banana)
Coconut Cream Concentrate
Vatika
Scrunchies

:look:

bludaydreamr

Yes to. Carrots Shampoo and Conditioner BOGO 50% off at CVS. I have to wait until I'm out of my braids to see if I really like them.

cocoaluv

Aveda's Pre-Style: Smooth InfusionTM Style-Prep Smoother....waste of $25. I'm taking it back tomorrow after work.

bludaydreamr

Yes to. Carrots Shampoo and Conditioner BOGO 50% off at CVS. I have to wait until I'm out of my braids to see if I really like them.

Tene

I Bought some Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner. I plan on buying some Alaffia Hair Lotion tomorow.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Re-Upped on Darcy's Botanicals Eucalyptus & Mint Hair Butter:lick:

*a couple products from KomazaHairCare*:grin:

Oh yeah, and some stuff from Njoi Creations