August 2010.....What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

seemegrow

Keracare hydrating poo, pm relaxing balm( usually use VS straightning balm but JCP had styling aidd for 8.70) afroveda shea butter and twisted ginger samples and aphoghee green tea and keratin.

beautyaddict1913

I bought a shower filter for my hard water! yes yes yes! And it wasnt as cheap as everyone said...I was expecting to pay $12 like everyone else but it was $25 at Home Depot in Houston! Maybe bcuz its in demand! But it was worth it! Hopefully I have a better reaction to products since my water will be softer!

And my SheScentIt arrived today! Yaay!

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I bought:
1. 500 mcg Silica capsules. I'll be taking three of these a day.
2. 32 oz. Aloe Vera Juice. I want to use it to dilute my shampoos, and I want to put some in the spritz that I use for rollersetting.
3. 1 Liter Nexxus Humectress Conditioner, because I finished my last liter.
4. I'm going to get some Wheat Germ Oil to add into my deep conditioners.

SmilingElephant

I bought Suave Clarifying shampoo and a hairstopper the other day....forgot to post that:D

ETA: Bess believe i'm gonna be hunting down that Liter bottle of TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey conditioner this weekend though!!:laugh:....i ain't forgot bout dat!!!

Bee Mine Luscious is my staple moisturizer ya'll:yep:.....i'ma use the Juicy spray for whenever i have my hair braided up or for flexi-rod styles....but the Luscious is:lick:....keeps my hair moisturized for DAYS!!!!:yep:...i just wish it came in a different scent....i'm not to keen on smelling like a pack of Starbursts everyday!...maybe a vanilla scent or something like that?

Last edited:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
PJ-isms hit again....
I had to talk myself off the ledge in Ulta's last night since Giovanni items are BOGO. :nono::nono::nono:

AND...their clearance ranks were FULL of good stuff. :wallbash:

But I bought:
Phyto's phytoneutre (clarifying cream shampoo)
Joico K-Pak condish and Intense moisture
wide-tooth comb

Esthi777

Aubrey Organics Leave-in curl activator spray (it better be good for $10 for a tiny bottle) and some wheat germ oil.

Beany

This week:
JBCO
Wheat germ oil
Mizani's h20 night time something or another
unrefined shea butter
Skala fruit cocktail masque (I so love it)
Skala shea butter leave in

Hopefully that's all for a few weeks, I'm trying to save up for a steamer and Indian Remy wavy hair

simplyhair

Jilbere shears (Reg price $18, on sale @ Sally's $14.99 plus 25% off = $11)
Aphogee 2 Step
Aphogee Balance Moisturizer
Silken Child Conditioner (knock off of AO WC = major slip)
Silken Child Detangler
30 Plastic Bags for $2 (BSS)

kaykaybobay

I purchased Garnier Triple Nutrition conditioner x3 since they are on sale at CVS I also purchased the deep conditioner despite the mineral oil. I tried the deep conditioner and it is awesome in conjunction with the conditioner.

Fab_Nikki

My steamer which arrived today!!!!!!

Ion Conditioning hair dryer. I returned it because I want to get either a Sedu or FHI.

KurlyNinja

I keep telling myself I won't buy things... Why must I lie to myself?

This week so far I've bought...

A Babyliss Hard Hat Thermal Blow Dryer - $109

GVP Flat Iron - $70

Skala Chocolate (Whole line in several quantities) - $100

Coconut Oil - Only thing free (sent from my mommy. lol)

SLOGRO

well I'm broke as a joke but i purchased, creme of nature shampoo, conditioner, leave-in, eco styler, turban, hair net fromsally's that have not been shipped yet.:sad:

beautyofny I purchased, miss key 10 en 1, long aid activator, jbco, universal la bomba that i should recieved on monday can't wait!:lick:

newbeginnings2010

Two Turbie Twists
Keracare Hair Milk for natural hair (ordered it yesterday and don't remember the exact name: that's the sign of a pj :lol:)

I brought Mizani, Keracare, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line, CHI silk infusion, Sedu Flat iron, Porosity control, a comb, and of course my camellia oil, went a little hair product crazy this week, but I needed it because I didn't have much, but hopefully these products will last until Nov or Dec!

D.Lisha

• Elasta Qp Mango Butter (the smell is :lick:)
  • Care Free Curl
  • MegaTek (it jst arrived yesterday)
After I get some porosity control then i'll feel complete :yep:

Last edited:

TheQuietOne

aphogee 2min
conditioning caps
motions leave in spray
2 hot oil treatments
elasta qp conditioning shampoo
MNT detangler
chi silk infusion

trying to stock up so my products last me until end of Nov beginning of Dec

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Don't know where the "Thank You" Button is?:perplexed If someone knows, please help me out!:perplexed

So I can Thank all you Ladies that recently posted....:yep:

Thanks

Terri

Americka

My first product purchase in weeks...
  1. Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
  2. 2 small/fine tooth combs
  3. 1 hair toy