August 2010.....What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies: It's a New Month....New Week

Let's Get Started.

So far, I haven't purchased anything:lachen: Jasmines Bath and Beauty is having a 20% off & FREE SHIPPING Sale until tomorrow and I keep filling up a cart and backing it all out:blush:

I just placed an order from her before the Sale and missed out on the 20% and FREE SHIPPING:perplexed

What are you Buying??????

soonergirl

hahahaha!!! You are sooo fast!!!

Gvp matrix conditioning balm
Lustrasilk mango
aveda universal styling creme
L cysteine
Spirulina
*Thanks for the heads up on jasmines*

Last edited:

Naturae

Well I purchased a jar of Karen's Body Beautiful a couple of days ago but still waiting for it to get here...does that count? I'm not as bad of a PJ as I was a year ago..Oh wait, I forgot, of Friday I bought two bottles of my fav conditioner and a bottle of 'poo just cuz it was on sale for $3. LOL

I purchased the following:

Silk Elements Mega Moisturizing Treatment (I've been using the olive oil one as a dc and wanted to try this one)
Plastic conditioning caps
Another satin bonnet

Truth

:look: we shall see when I get off work... I did buy 2 bottles of Aussie Moist 3 Min and some infusium yesterday..but I know i need more..okay ..Want more...

HarySituation

Bought 3 "Angelina" Freetress wigs from Hairsisters in F237. Had to buy one for my mom cuz she was jealous of all the attention I got wearing mine. It is toooo cute! And the color is :lick:.

SmilingElephant

T why you hate me so much?....:rofl:

I want to buy some Hair One...i liked the olive oil one.....and a new shower cap.....tellin myself its all unnecessary:grin:

SmilingElephant

:kiss: Girl....Gon' Get that Hair One! & that Shower Cap too!:lachen:

Get that Hair One and the little Shower cap too Ahhh hahahahahah (in the wicked witch voice - The Wizard of Oz)

SO MEAN!!!!!....LOL!!!:lachen:.....i'm bout to go get it!!!....I started to get some Bee Mine......but i'ma have to wait til next check:grin:...shooot......when is she gonna have a 30% off sale because that 15% i get form using the Kiss member's code only takes off shipping:perplexed.......i love her stuff tho:yep:

I don't have $18 for a moisturizer......so i think i'm gonna get some Bioinfusion moisturizer from Walgreens to hold me over....i wanted to try it anyway....MsKibibi uses it and i remember Traycee blogged about liking it too a while ago so i'm gonna try it.

tricie

Oh, Lawd, you're making me tell; I was at peace with my purchases, and now I feel like a mega pj...oh well! :drunk:

-Phillips Detangling rinse (TJ Maxx)
-Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner
-got 2B define + hold pomade
-Keracare Humecto conditioner
-Hair clamps

ETA: I'm about to go online and get some Sebastian Laminates in Coffee Bean!

chebaby

well lets see. o purchased a kbb hair cream last week and they sent me a half full hair butter, tried to convince me i was crazy but finally said they would ship me another cream. it should have been here on saturday but im still waiting.
it better be here monday.

oh and im still waiting on my hair veda whipped gelly that i ordered 3 weeks ago or so.

*fabulosity*

Errm..
Haven't bought them yet...
But Organix is BOGO at Walgreen's.. that will probably be my only purchase this week... I need some cheap sulfate poo to take with me to the gym in case it spills over...lol.. I don't want to be too mad..lol.

Miss_C

A liter of Back to Basics Coconut Mango conditioner - Got it half off on an unadvertised sale at Ulta:grin:

I will probably buy Keracare in the tub, Silk Elements megasilk olive oil treatment, and a relpacement Creta Girl half wig too

wannabelong

Today I purchased:

Motions CPR conditioner
Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol
Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing conditioner
L'oreal color gems - burgundy red

chelleypie810

I will def be buying the one n only argan oil restorative masque and a couple/7 :look: half wigs..oh and more garnier 3 minute masque..that stuff was amazing as an overnight dc..too bad I used about 1/3 of it the first time using it. oh and gvp paul mitchell super skinny serum..o and gvp conditioning balm..sigh.

May buy the silk elements cholesterol, and a couple of the proclaim argan oil products mainly the shampoo and condish..if the shampoo is sulfate free..

Last edited:

StopMakingSense

I have OTW from Curlmart
Big bottle Deva One Condish x2
Big bottle Deva Low-poo x1
KCCC 32oz x1
Nourish and Shine x1

And I will hunt down lots of Suave from Target probably :D