August 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories, feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
In prep for the September - December No-Buy Challenge, I will be making a purchase from Anabelle's PerfectBlends, Siamese Twists, and NaturelleGrow for the first time.

Do they usually have sales at this time of the year? Is it Etsy-wide or vendor specific? I'm asking because I'm not sure: Should I hold off on purchasing from these vendors for a bit until I hear of a sale, because one is soon pending?

Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it! :heart3:

Aggie

In prep for the September - December No-Buy Challenge, I will be making a purchase from Anabelle's PerfectBlends, Siamese Twists, and NaturelleGrow for the first time.

Do they usually have sales at this time of the year? Is it Etsy-wide or vendor specific? I'm asking because I'm not sure: Should I hold off on purchasing from these vendors for a bit until I hear of a sale, because one is soon pending?

Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it! :heart3:
For Annabelle's, in the search field type in PerfectBlends, Siamese twists and NaturelleGrow, they should come up. Once you get them, make sure to add the stores to your favorite stores once you've opened up an etsy account. You can then go ahead and add products in your wish list and/or favorites list.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
For Annabelle's, in the search field type in PerfectBlends, Siamese twists and NaturelleGrow, they should come up. Once you get them, make sure to add the stores to your favorite stores once you've opened up an etsy account. You can then go ahead and add products in your wish list and/or favorites list.

Thanks! That I had already done. I just keep hearing about pending sales? Starting possibly the 4th or 5th? How do people know? Is it just a tradition, do I need a code, or do I need to look somewhere on the Etsy site for an announcement? Is this an Etsy-wide tradition or vendor-specific traditions? I'm just trying to figure out WHEN to buy in the next few weeks. I need my deep conditioners now, but I'll hold off if there's a sale pending. :)

Aggie

Thanks! That I had already done. I just keep hearing about pending sales? Starting possibly the 4th or 5th? How do people know? Is it just a tradition, do I need a code, or do I need to look somewhere on the Etsy site for an announcement? Is this an Etsy-wide tradition or vendor-specific traditions? I'm just trying to figure out WHEN to buy in the next few weeks. I need my deep conditioners now, but I'll hold off if there's a sale pending. :)
I believe that some people contact the store owners on the etsy site and then bring their knowledge of the sales to the forum. I keep watching the specific threads for each vendor. If you go over to the Vendor and seller forum and subscribe to all the threads that you are interested in, you can pretty be in the know for all pertinent sales.

Plus we have a thread on all sales in a given month brought into our email inbox that we all participate in and just post as we get them. I sometimes miss out on sales because I don't check my inbox in time :nono:. Also the Use 1 Buy 1 thread will always have someone there who knows when there will be sales going on and share them with the group.

trclemons

Good news! We have some original Snappee 5-packs left over and we're clearing them out! Shop them at a special discounted price of $12.99 while supplies last. When they run out, they're gone - and you might not see some of these colors again! Snatch your favorites before they're gone for good!

Shop Now!

=====================================

Honey News

Oh, snap. It's AUGUST!
& It's Too. Hot. To. Even.

We thought we'd highlight our most hydrating, weightless skin care solutions... so you can get your glow on without feeling weighed down.

Get 25% off this skincare bundle all month!
Only $14.98 for both! No coupon code needed!

Don't forget about our featured product! Honey Water Hydrating Body Mist is also 10% off! Nourish your skin with the hydrating power of honey, and keep cool & refreshed with this oil-free formula.

trclemons

ANNABELLE'S PERFECT BLEND

Annual Birthday Sale, August 5-7th! Save 30% with Coupon Code: BIRTHDAY

Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off on Annabelle's Refresher Sprays and Leave In Conditioners
Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off on Annabelle's Hair Crème and Creamy Pudding
Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off on Annabelle's Moisturizing Conditioner
Buy 1 Get Half Off on Annabelle's Hair and Body Butta

Please be mindful of extended shipping times during this sale due to high sales volume.

====================================

KJ NATURALS

HAIR MILK is 50% Off!

Visit Shop

YvetteWithJoy

On break
New to Etsy, I have a question about NaturelleGrow:

Do they normally run a sale around this time? If so, I'll wait for an announcement here. If not, I'll go ahead and check out with my cart. TIA!

ETA:
Oh! I forgot: There's a 20% discount, right? Uh oh! I made my purchase without it. (Just trying to get DONE with everything so I can focus my mind elsewhere).

Edited again to add: Whoah! That was fast. Product has shipped. :smile:

Last edited:

trclemons

========================================

Hey Curls,

We know you are in love with the Heatless Curls Collection! Whether it's time to re-up or try out this bundle of goodies then get it for $25 this weekend only!

NO CODE NEEDED!

Includes the following:
...Frothing Cleanser...
...Tress Treatment Masque...
...Twist Truffle Whip...

Sale valid August 5-7, 2016 on www.shopembrace.com only! Ends 11:59pm ET 8/7/16.

SHOP EMBRACE

========================================

Expires: 09/04/2016
Type in code to redeem online.

Last edited:

PJaye

It's time , EVERYTHING MUST GO
As we make room for new and improved products, we must clean house. From now until everything is gone. Many items are available on our website from between $5-$7! Yes $5-$7!.

As we continue to bring you our best we must make room for the new!

Find out more at Keirenae.com!

Who are these people and are their products any good?