May 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

trclemons

trclemons

===============================

PRIMAL PIT PASTE

At P3, we want to say THANK YOU and remember ALL who have served and sacrificed for our country during this Memorial Day weekend!

Save 20% off* with coupon code: P3MEMORIAL
PLUS receive a FREE Coconut Lime Whip Stick on orders $49+

Don't forget! Free shipping on orders* $49+!

NaturallyATLPCH

Sometimes i think free shipping is better than a discount. Some of the shipping costs are as much as another product. Is shipping really that costly at the post office nowadays?

I ship things all the time via Paypal...its not nearly as much as these companies are charging.
Or maybe I just know how to hustle :lachen::lachen:.

That's why I'm so shipping biased. I had some Komaza Care in my cart but quickly closed that browser tab when I saw $10.77 for one 16 ounce item.:huh:

Last edited:

Smiley79

I ship things all the time via Paypal...its not nearly as much as these companies are charging.
Or maybe I just know how to hustle :lachen::lachen:.

That's why I'm so shipping biased. I had some Komaza Care in my cart but quickly closed that browser tab when I saw $10.77 for one 16 ounce item.:huh:

Thats exactly what happened to me today. The shipping for the 8 oz protein condish was $3 and some change so i decided to opt for the 16 oz instead. When i saw the the $10 shipping i was like :confused: nawwwww man. I'll pass. I just got my 8 oz and kept it moving.

I sell stuff on ebay from time to time and i dont remember paying all that for shipping either. :look:

NaturallyATLPCH

Thats exactly what happened to me today. The shipping for the 8 oz protein condish was $3 and some change so i decided to opt for the 16 oz instead. When i saw the the $10 shipping i was like :confused: nawwwww man. I'll pass. I just got my 8 oz and kept it moving.

I sell stuff on ebay from time to time and i dont remember paying all that for shipping either. :look:

Yeah I wanted the Califia Pudding which is only 16 ounces. That is ridiculous to pay $10.77 for that one item that's 16 ounces.