August 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

trclemons

BUTTERS 'N BARS

WAKE UP & SAVE 30%

USE COUPON CODE

EARLYBIRD

Offer Expires August 12, 2016

=============================================

Heavenly bouquet of rose with hints of sweet, powdery vanilla.
Luxurious, elegant, and inviting.

Available Now.

Don't miss it: Get FREE SHIPPING with your code "ROSEVANILLA" at schmidtsdeodorant.com.*

WONDER CURL

LAST CHANCE

25% OFF

SUMMER SITEWIDE SALE

NOW THROUGH

MIDNIGHT PST ON 8/31

NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED

*PROCESSING TIME CAN TAKE UP TO 6 WEEKS
Shop Marie Dean
Shop Etsy

trclemons

There are many reasons to celebrate and we'll be doing just that all week long with our 20% off code on ALL products excluding sample sets!!

Enter code: EASE16 at checkout for your savings to apply! Ends Friday, 8/19 at midnight!

Visit us online at www.baskandbloomessentials.com

===========================================

Act fast - popular Snappee colors like Chocolate Cherry
and Creme Brulatte are at low stock
and these 5-packs won't be sold again!
Get yours today for a discounted price of $12.99!

Shop Now!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen

*LITER SALE: All salon size products (1 liter/ 33.8oz) are 20% off full price. Enter promo code BIGDEAL2 in the shopping cart. Offer cannot be applied to previously placed orders, and some restrictions may apply. Offer is subject to change without notice. Offer is valid through September 5, 2016, at 11:59 PM (EST), while supplies last.

**Free shipping offer valid for standard delivery service for orders placed on Oui.dad and shipping within the continental United States only. A minimum purchase of $50 is required to be eligible for free shipping. No minimum purchase is required to receive free sample; simply select your sample at checkout. Available while supplies last.

:curtain:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Has there been any word/noise/rumors/whispers about a possible upcoming sale from Etsy's Jakeala? I'm looking at her soap and natural deodorant.

Thanks in advance!

trclemons

!Flash Sale!
20% OFF!
Use Code couponAug
Until August 24th

www.blendedbeauty.com

======================================

======================================

PRIMAL PIT PASTE

Let’s honor and celebrate this year’s athletes in Rio.

Use Promo Code: P3GOLD for 25% off your entire order NOW before the last medal is awarded
on Sunday August 21st before 11:59pm CDT.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
@CeeLex33
She did but shortly after her brother went on life support so she abruptly stopped the sale. She then took some time off to be with her family after he passed. The sale was back on June 1

I'm very sorry to hear that and I totally can see why she would have no choice but to end the sale early. With this summer heat, I'm just not sure if it makes sense to restart the sale now especially with the risk of her products melting etc. I'm not sure if she has an option to ship with a cold pack or not.