August 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

trclemons

Our Personal Care Soaps Are Back!

Sorry we took them away for so long! These are a must have in my bathroom and in so many of yours as well! These soaps were formulated to help cleanse our private areas without irritation. They contain rose clay to help absorb odors.
Have you been missing your bar of Modest Feminine Soap? Order today and save 30% of each bar! Use code: FEMININE

ORDER NOW

===================================

Heavenly bouquet of rose with hints of sweet, powdery vanilla.
Luxurious, elegant, and inviting.

Available Now.

Don't miss it: Get FREE SHIPPING with your code "ROSEVANILLA" atschmidtsdeodorant.com.*

===============================

Shop Here

Haircare & Facecare
items are also currently on
SALE UNTIL MIDNIGHT EST

Here is a run down of out next sales
9/2 Fall Soap & Butter Sale
The first unlimited sale will be 9/16.
The second will be 10/21.

Last edited:

trclemons

!Flash Sale!
20% OFF!
Use Code couponAug
ENDS TODAY

www.blendedbeauty.com

=======================================

Our special bundle deal to help lock in moisture is almost gone. Once these sell out, they will not be back until March 2017. This is a discounted price on our top 3 sellers in each hair type category. Keep in mind this is great for relaxed and transitioning hair as well.

SHOP NOW

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Kroger grocery stores

Buy 1, Get 1 free on Shea Moisture products.

Many other discounts on many other products (please see pictures attached).

I'm not sure if the discounts are available in all Kroger grocery stores.

Attachments

• WP_20160824_001.jpg
    WP_20160824_001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
  • WP_20160824_002.jpg
    WP_20160824_002.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • WP_20160824_003.jpg
    WP_20160824_003.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • WP_20160824_004.jpg
    WP_20160824_004.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • WP_20160824_005.jpg
    WP_20160824_005.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22

trclemons

=====================================

Try these out with the help of Sabino products!
Enter coupon code backtoschool25 and get a special 25% discount to all our products (bulk items excluded. Expires: Aug 31, 2016)

Take 25% off use code sale2!

Shop Now and Save!

Free shipping on orders over $50.00.

©2016 Ajaa` Naturals | www.ajaasnaturalworld.com

BELLE BUTTERS
I'm celebrating a landmark birthday soon and I wanted everyone to celebrate with me. Use code VIRGOSEASON at checkout for 20% off your entire order all weekend. Click here to shop. Sale ends, 8/28 at 11:59pmCST.

End Of Summer Sale
Stock up for $5

trclemons

Butters-N-Bars

BOGO ON SUMMERCROP 2014

NO COUPON CODE NEEDED

FALL IS CREEPING UP ON US!

And as summer winds down it's a great time to stock up on things we love...
like HENNA!!
And while henna powder can be frozen for several years with no demise and has a shelf life of 3 plus years we also need to make room for summercrop 2016 (it's coming soon!) so we're giving all you henna heads out there an awesome opportunity to score big on 2014 while supplies last. Just add any quantity to your cart and we'll give you an equal quantity free so you buy one you rget one free!!! AWESOME RIGHT?
And in addition we're also going to extend a cool 25 % off today ONLY so you can also score big on all your favorite goodies at your favorite one stop shop for natural goodies!

ENDS AT MIDNIGHT! Tell a friend!

Shop Now

SAVE 25%

USE COUPON CODE

ENDOFSUMMER2016

*NO EXCLUSIONS- NO JOKE!

Offer Expires 08/27/2016

Use Code: LaborDay and enjoy 30% off orders of $30 or more Valid while supplies last. Scents that will be leaving include: Sassy, Juicy Melon, Exotic Island Twist, Custom Scents, Sweet and Sour, Rainbow Sorbet. Stock up NOW!! Limited supplies and stock left!

Aggie

A 10% off discount code on the Deep Conditioning Cap on ETSY throughout September, so those who'd like one, can save a little for a month. Here is what the owner/maker of the thermal Hare Care cap sent me today:

Thanks for reaching out! We can't offer a perpetual discount but I've gone ahead and created a coupon code that you can use and share on www.longhaircareforum.com that will be valid through September for 10% off. The coupon code is LHCF10. It will be valid on Etsy and our website www.ThermalHairCare.com. :)

Have a wonderful day!

Best,
Sandra

YvetteWithJoy

On break
A 10% off discount code on the Deep Conditioning Cap on ETSY throughout September, so those who'd like one, can save a little for a month. Here is what the owner/maker of the thermal Hare Care cap sent me today:

Thanks for reaching out! We can't offer a perpetual discount but I've gone ahead and created a coupon code that you can use and share on www.longhaircareforum.com that will be valid through September for 10% off. The coupon code is LHCF10. It will be valid on Etsy and our website www.ThermalHairCare.com. :)

Have a wonderful day!

Best,
Sandra

Is this worth investing in? Thanks!

trclemons

KJ NATURALS

I just got several large private label/wholesale orders so I need to clear some room on my shelves pronto!

Please enjoy up to 60%Off

Regular prices on retail sizes & NEW 32oz salon/wholesale size products.

Priced as marked. No coupon code needed.

========================================

trclemons

@trclemons
Can you please post these again tomorrow - in the September Thread?

Thank you!
Yes!

==================================

Sereniti Bath Body & You
Labor Day Sale

We are still going and everything on the website that is regularly priced is still on sale. Spend $30 or more and enjoy 30% off! When an items disappears that means it is gone, and no longer in stock. I know I pre made some items so that it wont take that long to process your orders, so that what I have left. Sorry. Don't be slow shopping I am sure they will leave quick. Scents leaving: Sweet and Sour, Sassy, Rainbow Sorbet, Custom Scents, and a few more. The line up I have for this Autumn/Fall are pretty exciting. Code: LaborDay

==================================

Labor Day + Back to School Cool Savings on Embrace the Natural You!

ENJOY LABOR DAY + BACK TO SCHOOL COOL SAVINGS!

SAVE 30% SITEWIDE!

CODE: LAB2016

ENDS 9/6/16 11:5PM ET

Shop Embrace!

Last edited:

jamaica68

Have a wonderful day!

Best,
Sandra

I ordered when I saw this and received it today, can't wait to use it. Thanks for the code!