Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ & Ayurvedic Challenge 2013

I have been afraid to do a protein right after ayurvedic powder treatments. I usually wait till the following week. How did this session go? Did you end up using a protein or moisture dc?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF
@mshoneyfly--it went great!!!! No issues with the Aphogee after the henna. My hair is always soft after henna anyway as I only use water to make the paste now. I will do that reggi every 2 weeks or so until I put it in a long term PS, which will be next month, probably.

ETA: After the APhogee I followed with AO blue camomile.

This morning:

Cup of Columbian Coffee under my Deep Conditioner
Tea Rinse with Horsetail & Nettle
ACV Rinse with Hairveda's Phinising Rinse
Afroveda's Rice Bran Oil (Ayurvedic)

Will use Hairitage Hydrations Jar Of Joe Coffee Hair Creme

Today was "hair day" for all of the girls in the house and it was the first time I used tea in dd's hair.

So I was spraying rooibos tea in my nine year old's hair, when she asked me what I was using (she always likes to know what I'm using and how I'm using it)

DD: What are you using now?
Me: Tea.
DD: TEA?!
Me: Yep, different teas do different things for hair. This kind of tea, rooibos tea, helps moisturize your hair and makes it shiny.
DD: Oh, okay... you know what?
Me: What?
DD: When I'm an adult an get married and have a daughter, I'm gonna keep her hair soft and healthy. I'm gonna moisturize it and wash it and put it in cute twists and... *giggles* I'm gonna... *giggles* spray her hair with fruit punch and sweet tea. :giggle:
Me: Girl, hush :rolleyes: :lol:

I did a pre-poo treatment with a mixture of avj/water, TJ tea tree tingle conditioner and hempseed/cocoveda oils.

I used Njoi's henna gloss over night. Mixed with her herbal hair rinse. Also has ayurvedic herbs like brahmi, and amla... can't wait to see how my hair feels after I rinse in a few...

I used Njoi's henna gloss over night. Mixed with her herbal hair rinse. Also has ayurvedic herbs like brahmi, and amla... can't wait to see how my hair feels after I rinse in a few...

This is definiely a keeper! Forgot to do my ACV rinse but will do one for sure on Wednesday.

Used a Cup of Columbian Coffee under SD's Shea What Duex.

Used Hairveda's Roobis Red Tea Conditioner to Cowash with and HV's ACV Rinse as a final after Steaming.

Did a Peppermint Tea with my Leave-In. Right now I'm using HTN's Follicle Booster as my Leave-In & Detangler

Ladies, I.AM.IN.LOVE!

I finally broke down and ordered the Terressentials mud wash (Left Coast Lemon). I'm going through the detox stages right now. My hair feels wonderful! I've been following up the washes with a tea spritzer I made from:

Horsetail
Nettle
Linden Flower
Lavender
Bergamot (EO)

It's FABULOUS!!!:lick: I've also been using my oil concoction to seal. I don't even recognize my naughty knots. My hair is actually trying to behave itself.:look:

Sitting under the steamer, doing a HOT with Hairitage Soft & Creamy Black Coffee. :lick:

Anyone use lavendar flowers in their leave-in spritzes?

Tonight, making a batch of leave-in spritz: oolong, nettle, burdock (as usual).

I'm soooo tempted to add something new--like the lav. I use it in my rinse mix occasionally but not to leave-in and my hair is soooo sensitive to products that dont get rinsed out. Guess I could just try it for a few days and see...

I'm doing an ayurvedic treatment now using amla powder and Sukesh Ayurveda from HennaSooq mixed with aloe vera juice and cocoveda oil.

Back