December 2010........What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

acapnleo

2 wigs and 3 foam heads...
and I'm eying more units :blush: waaaaay more units :spinning:
I'm going to create myself a list :drunk::look: and to think... I wasn't into wigs :look:
It's like one extreme to the next... hair products, online vendors, make up, and now wigs :spinning::nono:

Aggie

I bought 4 bottles of Giovanni Smooth Smooth As Silk Conditioners - my hair really likes this conditioner a lot. I really need to find it by the gallon or at the very least, by the litre size.

Some vitamins that's good for my hair, ie, Biotin, Horsetail Grass (silica), Vitamin B5, 2 bottles of liqui-kelp, and some MSM.

I was given 4 sample bottles of Moroccan Oil Treatment Serum.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:lol::lol::lol: I am forever buying stuff... I NEED to join somebody's no-buy challenge... :lachen: NOT! I wouldn't last :lachen::lachen::lachen: now that's bad :look::lol:

Girl...You had me over here drooling about your little Wig-Buying Haul. :drool::drool::drool:

I need a fresh one for returning to work on the 3rd. May look for one tomorrow.:lol:

:cold:It makes a great Winter Hat & You Never have a Bad Hair Day:lol:

acapnleo

Girl...You had me over here drooling about your little Wig-Buying Haul. :drool::drool::drool:

I need a fresh one for returning to work on the 3rd. May look for one tomorrow.:lol:

:cold:It makes a great Winter Hat & You Never have a Bad Hair Day:lol:

:grin::grin::grin:
Forreals?? That is too ironic... I return on the 3rd too and wanted something new... change things up a little...
OK, well, if you want... I can show you what I got :yep: Just say the word :)

acapnleo

.....................:werd:

yeah...go 'head.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Cute!

Ok, so you probably saw my mommy wig...

Today, I added 2 more to my collection:

ModelModel Baby Grace Lacefront (I got it in 4/30, but I think I meant 4/27 :ohwell:; this is all new to me and learning the colors... well... it took forever to decide and then I picked the wrong one). About a 1/2 hour or so after, I discovered the mistake and tried to email the company. I tried to change it and he said the packages had just gone out (FEDEX)...They shipped near immediately... Anyway, he says he will email me a shipping label and send me the other one I wanted...

I also ordered Freetress Mariah in 33/32/240

Hope the pics aren't too large, don't know how to resize.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:lol::lol::lol: Cute!

Ok, so you probably saw my mommy wig...

Today, I added 2 more to my collection:

ModelModel Baby Grace Lacefront (I got it in 4/30, but I think I meant 4/27 :ohwell:; this is all new to me and learning the colors... well... it took forever to decide and then I picked the wrong one). About a 1/2 hour or so after, I discovered the mistake and tried to email the company. I tried to change it and he said the packages had just gone out (FEDEX)...They shipped near immediately... Anyway, he says he will email me a shipping label and send me the other one I wanted...

I also ordered Freetress Mariah in 33/32/240

Hope the pics aren't too large, don't know how to resize.

Very, Very Nice.

And Yep. The "Mommy Wig" looked Fab on You too. Real Cute.:yep:

I really like both of these. Thanks for sharing.:giggle:

acapnleo

Thank you! :) I have worn "mommy" over the last few days and even tricked my sweet grandma (who is in town for a few weeks-- she was like, 'why did you cut your hair???"-- I ended up revealing it was just a wig) :giggle:
But, for some reason, I am not ready to wear it to work :look:

It took me a few days and many youtube videos and browsing different wig sites before settling on these two... Who knew there were so many beautiful wigs?!?!?

I am developing a wish list...
At this rate, I won't have to comb my hair in 2011 :yay::look::yay::lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thank you! :) I have worn "mommy" over the last few days and even tricked my sweet grandma (who is in town for a few weeks-- she was like, 'why did you cut your hair???"-- I ended up revealing it was just a wig) :giggle:
But, for some reason, I am not ready to wear it to work :look:

It took me a few days and many youtube videos and browsing different wig sites before settling on these two... Who knew there were so many beautiful wigs?!?!?

I am developing a wish list...
At this rate, I won't have to comb my hair in 2011 :yay::look::yay::lol:

Girl...There ARE So Many Beautiful Wigs:lick: You see that mad-crazy Collection JJ Has.:lol:

Every time I wear one people thinks it my Hurr and when I tell them it's a wig, they say "Didn't You/Don't You wear your hair like that?:lol:

Maybe I'll be more Adventurous in 2011. I try to stick to the ones that look more like my hair. *boring:yawn:*

Minty

Let me get it in one more good time before the ball drops tomorrow.

PM Awapuhi Keratriplex
" " Intensive Repair

silk scrunchie

no-lye relaxer (will buy tomorrow, what brand I have no idea) maybe Dark n' lovely or Gentle Treatment. Yup, your girl going back to the box kit - I'm afraid to try Phyto 1 because I can't chance another setback. Hmm.

acapnleo

Girl...There ARE So Many Beautiful Wigs:lick: You see that mad-crazy Collection JJ Has.:lol:

AGREED!!! I still can't believe I have been missing out! I just joined a challenge... Hopefully, I can get more ideas and recommendations :)

Every time I wear one people thinks it my Hurr and when I tell them it's a wig, they say "Didn't You/Don't You wear your hair like that?:lol:

Maybe I'll be more Adventurous in 2011. I try to stick to the ones that look more like my hair. *boring:yawn:*

Sounds just like me :giggle: which is why "mommy" will remain my weekend secret... for now :wink2:

I hope my new arrivals look as nice on as the youtubers that reviewed them!:yep:

Beany

I haven't been on lhcf in months. Anyway, I bought a tangle teezer, 3 wigs (I'm in love with Freetress' Manhattan girl), and Just For Me texture softener (thinking about switching from relaxed to texlaxed). Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. Happy Kwanzaa and Happy New Year to y'all.

LovingLengths

Tangle Teezer
Safflower Oil
Sunflower Oil
Soybean Oil
Olive Oil
Detangling Shower Comb
Suave Conditioners (Humectant, Bio Basics, Shea Butter & Almond, Rosemary & Mint)
Mixing Bowels
Applicator Bottles
Herbs (Nettle, Burdock Root, Rosemary, Rose Hips, Hibiscus, Irish Moss, Alfalfa Leaf)

chelleypie810

Hair one argan oil- DISLIKED
Silk Elements Olive heat protection spray
Paddle brush
Going back tomorrow to get SE Megasilk Olive Treatment before there not 6.99 anymore!

RockCreak

Well, I went to my bss w/ hubby who was like :wallbash::wallbash: because I picked up some:

Nioxin cleanser for fine hair $5.00 for 16.9oz
Nioxin kist that contains 5oz of scalp therapy, 5 oz of cleanser and 1.7oz if scalp treatment for $5.00
Nioxin thickening gel and volume and texture creme...both $3.00 ea.
( I have never used any of these products but for the price, I couldn't resist)

I also bought 2.3oz of Alter Ego HOT with Garlic (I tried this for the first time :thumbsup:! It's a keeper)

I also bought a 36oz of silicon mix for $10.98....

Then hubby started shopping... I quickly seen him add seabreeze, wave caps and tend skin (for razor bumps) :ohwell:

JJamiah

Ladies The Dollar Tree has Goody Products; They have scrunchies, FLowers, Head bands, ouchless bands, hair clips and large barrettes that look like a sideways 8 :)

All for a Dollar :) @ each.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Thanks JJamiah!

DD be 14 in a few wks so I took her to the BSS to get her a few of her own things:
ORS moisturizer
Annie Boar bristle brush
Annie Jumbo Rake Comb
Bobby pins
For my boys:
Kemi Oyl Shea butter Pomade and Wave Caps
For myself:
Rattail Combs
Vitale Life & Body relaxer
Vitale Corrective Conditioner

Sent from my Zio using Long Hair Care Forum App

diadall

More Amish hairpins. I am scarred they may stop selling them at Sally's and I will not have enough. I think I may have about 30 now. I want 30 more.

I reordered Megatek and Hairfinity

JuiceMobsta

Went to Walmart the other day and bought:

1) Aussie hair insurance
2) ORS Lock n Twist gel
3) Wannabe hair shears(moustache & beard scissors) :lachen: