December 2010........What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

outspokenwallflower

Ordered the Joico Reconstrx flat iron...it was delivered yesterday but I'm stuck in GA at the moment :(
Minute Curls Steam & Style cap; bought this about two weeks ago and tried it last week. I like it!
Mizani H20 Intense Nighttime Treatment

Aggie

I bought the entire Mizani Butter Blend relaxer system for only $79.00. The wholesale distributor here in the Bahamas was having a sale that I just could not say no to.

I also bought an 8oz jar of Moroccan Oil Hydrating Masque. I can't wait to try this baby:spinning:.

outspokenwallflower

PM Super Strong 3 piece gift set ($10!!)
Orofluido
SE Olive Oil Reg. relaxer
SE Olive Oil conditioning detangler comb
hair net
rat tail comb
plastic caps for deep conditioning

make_me_over

Oyin Handmade burnt sugar pomade & nourishing milk
Olive, grape seed, primrose, coconut, & hemp seed oils
Silken Child
Lottabody setting lotion
Some satin scarves
cassia obovata

LaToya28

Oyin Handmade's Hair Dew, Burnt Sugar Pomade, and 4 pc. sampler

Swaps: Darcy's Curl styling cream, Shea Moisture raw shea butter shampoo and milk, and Qhemet's Moringa ghee

fivetimestwo

Today I bought African Pride Olive Miracle Oil. I'd never seen this before but I was impressed by the ingredients and it looks to have even more good stuff than my trusty Hot Six Oil. It smells great too, so hopefully my hair will thank me.

I'm going to try to not buy anything else for the rest of the year (which isn't saying much since the year is over on Saturday :lachen:)

KurleeK5

Sally's has an additional 50% off clearance so i got an FHI g2 flat iron for $25.00, a spray bottle for my S-curl and I am looking to get more of Roux Fermodyl #619 moisture retention leave-in and some rollers and clips for a better rollerset. Oh I also ordered sublime sulfer on amazon.

i know, pj but i am still getting my regimne together! my excuse and i am sticking with it

GraceV

so i got an FHI g2 flat iron for $25.00, a spray bottle for my S-curl and I am looking to get more of Roux Fermodyl #619 moisture retention leave-in and some rollers and clips for a better rollerset. Oh I also ordered sublime sulfer on amazon.

i know, pj but i am still getting my regimne together! my excuse and i am sticking with it

50% off?
:thud:I was going to wash my hair but I think I need to head to Sally's first.

stelladata

The number of things I buy for my hair is staring to get sparse. But this week I bought two bottles of suave conditioner. I took this random picture of them, then decided to caption in the ingredients lol. I have so much time on my hand it seems. Winter break smh. LOL

AlliCat

I bought Cantu-Shea butter leave-in :) I used it today and yesterday, makes my hair very soft. A little coated-feeling though. I'll use this to moisturize in rotation with NTM Silk Touch

JJamiah

Fantasia & Funky Chic Wigs

I took back 2 gels my son will not be using :) and got a Tangle Teezer

I also got 2 Argan oil Hair Ones :)

I think I did Great this year on minimizing my purchases

mst1908

Sunday I purchased a bottle of Aphogee keratin & green tea restructurizer I love this stuff!

Sent from my Droid using Long Hair Care Forum App

chelleypie810

L'oreal Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment- This stuff is great! I could tell the difference in my dry brittle air dried ends as soon as I put this on..

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Renewed my Sally's card and got a free bottle of Ion Heat Protection Spray and Effective Care Treatment.

Sent from my Zio using Long Hair Care Forum App

Pompous Blue

IDareT'sHair sale:
Afroveda Miss Bhree hair cream
Afroveda Ashla Amilii conditioner

Brambleberry.com
Rose Water
Mowrah Butter

Camdengrey.com
Guar Gum powder
Burdock infused oil
Emu Oil
Rosehip oil
Carrot seed oil
Argan Oil (100% pure)
Murumuru butter

Pouring out some likka for my PJism....I joined 2 legs of the 2011 No-buy challenge.

ctosha

Went to Honeyfig today bought Jane Carter revitalizing leave in and a bottle of JBCO. They were 15% off each I couldn't help it

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Bear Fruit Hair
2 Ginger Orange Cleansing Conditioners
2 Desert Castor Hair Moisturizers

Karen's Body Beautiful
3 Hair Masques via FLASH Wednesday

Pompous Blue

Bear Fruit Hair
2 Ginger Orange Cleansing Conditioners
2 Desert Castor Hair Moisturizers

Karen's Body Beautiful