DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS DEEP CONDITIONING CHALLENGE - PART 3 CONT'D

Ayurveda treatment, DC paul Mitchell tea tree and henna last night adding my bear and I did a deep condition with MTG, . Started my vitamin MSM

Last edited:

alshepp635

Sorry that I did not post last week but I did condition with the same thing I did this week since I like the results. I deep condtioned for 2 hours with SE Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner, Ion Reconstructor Treatment, and Roux possity control. I also added some EVOO.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Dc'd with steam using Claudies Hair Revitalizer's Protein Condish :lick:. So thick & creamy and it smells sooo good. Hair felt strong yet soft. It's a winner.

mahogany_horizons

I will be d/cing tonight with silk elements moisturizing conditioner. Man, I love my twice a week conditioning. I used 2 conditioners on the weekends, and one during the week.

Smiley79

I am officially a fan of the following now:

ORS Hair Mayo (my protein)
CB Smoothe (6-n-1 Treatment)
Aubrey Organics White Chamelia (my moisture)
Keracare Humecto (my moisture)
CB Smoothe Triple Silk (My moisture)

Aggie

I got a wonderful gift of all three of the different types of Renpure Organics conditioners from a very sweet person today.

The Renpure Organics conditioners are body & shine, volumizing, and moisturizing.

Thank you so much for the conditioners january noir:kiss:. They smell amazingly wonderful and I can't wait to update on how they performed on all this new growth:grin:.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I got a wonderful gift of all three of the different types of Renpure Organics conditioners from a very sweet person today.

The Renpure Organics conditioners are body & shine, volumizing, and moisturizing.

Thank you so much for the conditioners january noir:kiss:. They smell amazingly wonderful and I can't wait to update on how they performed on all this new growth:grin:.

Awww you're welcome Aggie! :hug2: The bottles are so bright and colorful aren't they? If you don't like them, at least the brighten up the place! :lachen:

*Muffin*

Hey ladies, I'm back :).

Today I made an ayurvedic mixture that was two parts Brahmi powder, one part amla powder, and a teaspoon of tulsi and neem powder, and I mixed it with hot hibiscus water. I applied it to my hair before washing, allowed it to sit for about an hour, then I washed my hair and followed up by DC'ing with Giovanni Nutrifix Reconstructor mixed with Avocado oil and honey for 45 minutes w/heat.

Aggie

Awww you're welcome Aggie! :hug2: The bottles are so bright and colorful aren't they? If you don't like them, at least the brighten up the place! :lachen:

Hi JN, It's official, I like the Renpure Moisturizing and body & shine conditioners so far. I haven't tried the volumizing one as yet and I'll update when I have. They really make my hair feel really really soft:lick:.

Aggie

Hey ladies, I'm back :).

Today I made an ayurvedic mixture that was two parts Brahmi powder, one part amla powder, and a teaspoon of tulsi and neem powder, and I mixed it with hot hibiscus water. I applied it to my hair before washing, allowed it to sit for about an hour, then I washed my hair and followed up by DC'ing with Giovanni Nutrifix Reconstructor mixed with Avocado oil and honey for 45 minutes w/heat.

Welcome back Muffin:grin:.

Aggie

I just did an ayurveda cowash and now DCing with some Renpure Organics Moisturizing and Body & Shine Conditioners mixed together. They are wonderful and I am so glad I got to try them, thanks to JN:kiss:.

WOW, these conditioners smell heavenly too:lick:.

Aggie

I just prepooed my hair tonight with a mixture of castor oil, shikakai oil and coconut oil and sleeping with this in my hair overnight.

I just mixed up some henna to sit releasing dyr tonight and will be applying it to my hair tomorrow.

I will be following that up with something moisturizing but I will update on that tomorrow.

Pooks

Hallelujah I am back! Washed my hair last night (woo hoo!!) and DC'd (YAY!!) with AO WC/HSR/GBP mixed together. I so missed the feeling of water on my scalp, and have banished the build up!

I turned the front twists into plaits. The canerows are not as messy as I thought it would be, I will keep stretch the style for another week at least and wear hats/wraps.

Last edited:

Jaxhair

I detox-washed with rhassoul clay and DCed with AO HSR. LOVE the way my hair feels, it needed a detox! Still doing weekly DCs even though I'm pretty bad at updating...

Ozma

I'll be dc'ing this afternoon, after washing out a henna treatment. I'll use Lustrasilk Shea butter with heat for 20 mins.

spacetygrss

I just finished sitting under the dryer with Joico Moisture Balm (washed with JOICO K-PAK reconstruct shampoo). I'll rinse it out in a bit and then twist my hair.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Waiting on my comb attachment to come in before I wash again. Will do a cowash tonight with salt to see how that works.

Aggie

I did a heenara henna gloss treatment earlier today and it was so soft, possibly because of all the no-cone conditioner I added to it:grin:.

I DC'ed with some Jason Naturals Sea Kelp Conditioner mixed with coconut oil and a tiny drop of Alterna Enzyme Therapy Hemp Repair conditioner and is about to wash it out right now:yep:.