DH is Now Officially on The Ovation Cell Therapy Challenge!

Nice & Wavy

Ok....now I'm in my 7th week with using OCT/MT. I have had so many people say to me that my hair has grown, gotten thicker, etc. Dh has said it more than anyone.

So, this morning...he asked me "what are you doing?" "Whatever you are doing, could you tell me so that I could grow some of my hair back?"

Soooooooo...I told him. I told him about OCT and I showed him the bottle of MT. I explained everything and he was like....hmmmmm....!

Guess what ya'll? I just ordered two bottles of it. One for him and one for me....the large bottles too! He said he is going to treat me...isn't he a doll? He also said that if this stuff works for him...he is going to buy a case of it. He is sooooooooooooooooo excited!

I put some on his head this morning and he said that he feels the tingling already.

Y'all...I'm going to take pics of his head and everything. Dh is officially on the challenge with OCT!!!

growinglong777

That is great... good to see your hubby and others are noticing your progress. I can't wait to see progress for myself and for my hubby.

It~Can~Grow

Girl, where is that thread where someone ordered the gallon size? If DH is on the stuff too...get ready to order the gallon size - I think was around $120-$140ish

Men..:perplexed..we can't have nut'n :grin:

edit: yup, it was sold at neeps

It~Can~Grow

Ok....now I'm in my 7th week with using OCT/MT. I have had so many people say to me that my hair has grown, gotten thicker, etc. Dh has said it more than anyone.

So, this morning...he asked me "what are you doing?" "Whatever you are doing, could you tell me so that I could grow some of my hair back?"

Soooooooo...I told him. I told him about OCT and I showed him the bottle of MT. I explained everything and he was like....hmmmmm....!

Guess what ya'll? I just ordered two bottles of it. One for him and one for me....the large bottles too! He said he is going to treat me...isn't he a doll? He also said that if this stuff works for him...he is going to buy a case of it. He is sooooooooooooooooo excited!

I put some on his head this morning and he said that he feels the tingling already.

Y'all...I'm going to take pics of his head and everything. Dh is officially on the challenge with OCT!!!

P.S. Tell DH if he's going to be in - he's gotta be IN the challenge. We wanna see progress pics...no shying away from the camera :lachen:

klb120475

Now if my big brother (aww I've always wanted a big bro) don joined the challenge I know I gots to get me some OCT!

Nice & Wavy

Girl, where is that thread where someone ordered the gallon size? If DH is on the stuff too...get ready to order the gallon size - I think was around $120-$140ish

Men..:perplexed..we can't have nut'n :grin:

edit: yup, it was sold at neeps

I don't think that they sell OCT in gallon size, do they?

Nice & Wavy

P.S. Tell DH if he's going to be in - he's gotta be IN the challenge. We wanna see progress pics...no shying away from the camera :lachen:

Yes, he is in the challenge. I will be taking pics later on today and I will post the before....just the top of his head.

Nice & Wavy

You have such a good husband. Tell him I said hi and I hope he gets his hair back.

Awwww...thanks D. He is a good husband, I am blessed!

I will tell him later and I hope so too. You should see him....he is all giddy and excited:lachen:

Nice & Wavy

N&W, is your DH going bald or has thin hair?

My husband started going bald on the top and the crown when he was in his mid-20's. When I met him, he had hair still on the top some, but it gradually begin to leave over the years. He has lots of thick hair on the sides and the back. He keeps it shaved close to the scalp though and I like it like that. But, he wants it to grow back, so...I don't mind at all....he is sexy either way:yep:

Nice & Wavy

My husband says he'll be my guinea pig and see if it'll work on him too:yep:. Aren't they sweethearts:drunk:

Yes, they are sweethearts. Tell your hubby I said that my hubby needs a friend and he needs to start now, so that my hubby don't feel all alone:lachen:

Nice & Wavy

awwww that's so cute. My SO asked me what it was but I was too chicken to tell him.

:lachen::lachen:....I was kinda chicken about the MT, not the OCT. When I told him that it was created to help horses that loss hair, he kinda looked at me like :blush:, then when I told him that humans can use it, he softened and said "if it works....then use it."

Nice & Wavy

Now that's the thing isn't it? I'll tell mine AFTER we see some major growth then I'll pull out the charts and graphs and stuff:grin:

See, this is what I did. I didn't tell a soul until now. He just kept saying something is different with my hair. Now he knows, and I feel free:lachen:

Keen

My husband started going bald on the top and the crown when he was in his mid-20's. When I met him, he had hair still on the top some, but it gradually begin to leave over the years. He has lots of thick hair on the sides and the back. He keeps it shaved close to the scalp though and I like it like that. But, he wants it to grow back, so...I don't mind at all....he is sexy either way:yep:

You may want to consider going to that website LD found (the guy selling MT with the support Obama picture) to get some of those supplements he is selling. One of them is suppose to allow the roots to grow hair back...

Nice & Wavy

You may want to consider going to that website LD found (the guy selling MT with the support Obama picture) to get some of those supplements he is selling. One of them is suppose to allow the roots to grow hair back...

Thanks. But, I think we are going to try the OCT first because I have new hair growing in, and if this stuff works for him...we have a winner!

Ms.Honey

See, this is what I did. I didn't tell a soul until now. He just kept saying something is different with my hair. Now he knows, and I feel free:lachen:
I bought the gallon MT and sold some to Queeny20's ummm friend:grin:. I had to lock my bedroom door and pull the MT from the box in my closet covered with some clothes to put it in the bottles to send to her:grin:. I'm not free yet but look forward to that glorious day:lachen:

Nice & Wavy

:lachen:
I bought the gallon MT and sold some to Queeny20's ummm friend:grin:. I had to lock my bedroom door and pull the MT from the box in my closet covered with some clothes to put it in the bottles to send to her:grin:. I'm not free yet but look forward to that glorious day:lachen:

Oh, yeah....Queeny's friend:lachen:

You are out of control:lachen::lachen::lachen: