French Bouffant Roller Group Buy

Amarilles

We're not collecting any money yet @flyygirlll2 so you're good! Probably better to hold on that part until we know of everyone who's ordering, to not start collecting too prematurely.

Shipping will probably take around a month, I think. There'll be a few rounds of it; from the vendor to me, from here to the US and then MileHigh will ship to you ladies afterward. I'll post up the tracking numbers when the time comes so that we can all follow along if need be! :)

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@Amarilles Ok great! That's good to know. Let me know when things get rolling then :D

If anything, I'll get 3 packs. 2 regular and one of the 2 inch if possible.

Last edited:

Amarilles

Yes indeed I can send you your order separately @AbsyBlvd I'll note to figure out the shipping cost for ladies on this side of the pond!

Edit:
Ok great! That's good to know. Let me know when things get rolling then :D

If anything, I'll get 3 packs. 2 regular and one of the 2 inch if possible.
There's only the 2 inch and an 1/2 inch still available, the other sizes are out of stock. Were you wanting 3 packs of the 2 inch?

Last edited:

curlytwirly06

I am very interested. I am a terrible roller setter but trying to get better. What type of rollers would you suggest for medium length medium thickness hair? How many should I get to have enough? Also what is the final price in US dollars? thank you!

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
@Amarilles Oh I see. Does the 2 inch look like the blue roller that you put on the first page? If so, then I would like 3 then since my hair is dense.

Or do you think 2 would be enough? My hair is MBL.

Amarilles

Oh I see. Does the 2 inch look like the blue roller that you put on the first page? If so, then I would like 3 then since my hair is dense.
Yes, the blue one. And so 3! @MileHighDiva please change flyygirl's order to 3! :) In any case once we start collecting I think I'll have you ladies jot down how many packs you'd like in the PayPal comments as a final verification.

@curlytwirly06 I'll have a price estimate very soon, hopefully on Monday or Tuesday. I want to make it to the post office first to see the box sizes and verify the best prices and such. The price will be a close estimate since the exchange rate changes, and the France-USA shipping price depends on how many of us there are (the more the better!). There's also the individual shipping that MileHigh will take care of states-side. The price for the rollers are exactly what I listed (taxes are included) so lets say $19 (17.76€) per pack of 12 + the two shipping rounds costing maybe a total of $10-15? Kind of a quick and dirty estimate, we'll have something more accurate soon.

Those of us with Qs about hair density and rollers quantity, Imma direct y'all right here: https://www.longhaircareforum.com/threads/setting-to-success-2016.777299/ because I've not a clue! :lol:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
@AbsyBlvd, is shipping expensive from France to the UK? If so, you should see if any of the other UK ladies want the rollers, as well, so you can collectively share in the shipping costs.

MACGlossChick

I'd like 2 packs of the 2 inch blue rollers.

I'm not very active on the forum right now, so please tag me in any updates just to make sure I don't miss anything.

GGsKin

I just did a very rough shipping estimate using Royal Mail International. Ok its crude as it's based on shipping to France from UK, I know I know..I also have no idea what the package (min 24 rollers) will weigh so the two estimates are based on weights of 250g and 500g, probably an overestimate. Shipping including tax, for a 500g parcel shows as £12.18/ 16.02€. So almost the price of another pack of rollers. I could stand it being a little expensive, but wouldn't mind paying that.

Amarilles

@AbsyBlvd Apparently it costs the same as it does to the states if using the same box :confused: Two packs should be able to fit in some kind of large padded envelope though, but the site doesn't show me envelopes without knowing the weight or measurement. I'll ask about the best option for you when I go the post.

Now I'm wondering what these rollers measure and weigh when they're in their packs? I may have to call and ask to make sure that we're estimating prices on the correctly-sized envelopes.

GGsKin

Never mind my previous post, I was a little confused. Still down for two packs- that's certain:yep:.

Last edited:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Hi @MileHighDiva I would like to purchase 3 packs 2 of the large and 1 of the medium if possible
They're discontinued, so the 2" and 1/2" are the only sizes available. When you say medium, I think you're referring to the 1 1/2" red ones, and they're not available. I'll put you down for 2x the 2" rollers. If you want the 1/2" rollers, as well, let me know.

Colocha

acne cream and afro dreams
I've been lurking for two years and finally bought a subscription just to get in on this thread. :drunk:

Please let me know if you're alright with me joining in, despite this literally being my first post!! If OP is still uncomfortable, I can link to my profiles on other boards to prove I'm real.