I will not cut ANYTHING in 2009 Challenge

KAT25

Hi Ladies I personally know that I have obtain a good amount of growth in 2008 and I have had some setbacks to but whenever I think well my hair is this and that or I go in to the salon, I get talked into a trim (cut) So I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me in a I will not cut ANYTHING IN 2009 Challenge?

The rules are very simple:

1. DON'T CUT your hair

If you run into problems try other approaches and only if it is a life or hair situation then you may get a pass to trim those ends but we want to see how much you can grow in 2009 with no cuts or trims. We will do a 3 month picture update once in March, June, September and lastly December.

I am personally going to start this weekend after I wash and style but if you want to wait until January that is fine. We also need a starting out shot of your hair too.

SO who is in this with me?

KAT25

2009 Don't cut your hair participants:​

KAT25
BSL2008
JessCNU
seximami
Hairedity
Highly Favored8
Lynnery

Last edited:

BSL2008

Please count me in for this challenge. I haven't had a trim since March of 2008, I think and I will not be getting another one until I reach BSL. I probably could have been there by now, but I get several trims in 2007 and always ended up at shoulder again. But I am not going to trim at all in 2009 and hopefully I will make it without any major setbacks.

HHG!!

KAT25

I don't think I am going to do any thing extra to my hair (growth aid) I am just going to work on trying to get my regime down and incorporating quality products into my stash and just maintaining healthy hair with out too much extra. I have tried several growth aids and am always never constant with them so I am not a person that can do a lot I just need to keep it simple and easy.

NikStarrr

Count me in! I plan to trim my hair in December and hopefully I'll be able to go a whole year without a trim due to healthy hair practices on newly natural hair!

charmtreese

:( Hopefully, we will have one of these challenges in 2010...I'm still growing out my layers so I have to cut!! :((