Nov 20, 21 & 22......What are your hair plans?

SherylsTresses

:hiya: I will be 16 weeks post and transitioning to natural. This weekend I will do the following:

Clarify & Protein Regimen:

1. Separate hair into 4 sections with long silver scrunci clamps
  2. Prepoo moisture/dandruff/garlic powder treatment overnight
  3. Clarify with Keracare 1st Lather
  4. Shampoo with Silicon Mix moisturizing shampoo
  5. Apply Miss Key 10 en 1 (protein) for 30 mins
  6. DC with Silicon Mix Avanti moisturizing conditioner w/ heat for 45 mins
  7. Detangle in shower with lots of conditioner
  8. Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control
  9. Apply Chi Keratin Mist, Nexxus Humectin & EVOO
  10. Airdry and use caruso steam rollers
  11. Pin curl to keep style
  12. Moisturize as needed with NTM silk touch leave-in

What are your hair plans?

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:wave: Hi ST! 10 or Weeks Post on Friday!

Will:

Co-Wash: with Nutrine Garlic
Protein: Redken Deep Fuel under Plastic Cap 10 minutes
DC: with Redken Butter Treat & HSR *trying to use these 2 things up only a little of each in bottle/tube*
Final: Porosity Control Rinse, Tube of Fermodyl 619 & touch of BBD Stretch
Dry: and Scarf Method

Nubenap22

20th-Wash my hair in braids and dc, air dry then blow dry to semi-straighten with comb attachment and either use detangling comb or deman brush
21- get my braid extensions (C&G) getting them slightly bigger and shorter this time
22-braids in chignon

goodmorningruby

20-Take down bantu knots or braids, re-moisturize
21-Cowash, moisturize, seal, bun
22-Moisturize, seal, re-bun, repeat until wash day

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
I had a touch-up (horrible experience) last Sunday so I pushed my DC up a few days.

Prepoo overnight=Evco+Evoo
Clarify=Vo5 kiwi lime poo diluted in water
Detangle=Nature's Gate lavender and aloe con...under shower
Wrap a scarf around it and airdry.

This weekend I'll be wearing it down for my brother's engagement party. I'm gonna try getting curls w/o using heat.

Diva_Esq

20th- bun
21st- 2nd twistout attempt (will try flat twists)
22nd- pre-poo deep con under dryer, poo, deep con under dryer & back bunned

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Moisturize with a bit of S-curl and seal with coconut and castor oil. My hair is in a curly pixie cut so I just comb thru with my fingers and put a bando.

Foufie

I am going to attempt a wash and go using KCCC as the styler. If that works out I will be using that style up until Thanksgiving.

ActionActress

Aaahhh I'm thinking about a using a little shampoo this weekend. I Maxiglided my hair this past Sun. It's almost time for a good wash and going back to my curls again. I did clip my ends while they were straight so no more clipping until Spring.

RockCreak

hmmm..... not much.. cowash... dc.... apply shea butter/evco mix and back in a pony... not sure if Imma bun it or not...

I'm focusing on dd's hair more than mine... she's going to her gma's for Thanksgiving.. I gotta make sure that her hair is on point! :lachen:

Last edited:

JustKiya

I know I'm going to henna next weekend, so I might pull out the steamer and do my first steam treatment of the season this weekend. If the shea butter I brought gets here on time, I should be able to whip up a caramel treatment to go along with it.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
This Saturday or Sunday, it will 10 days since last relaxer, so I'm going to do a protein treatment by mixing Aphogee 2min with Silicon Mix. Then, I plan to do a conditioner rinse after that for about 10-15 mins, simply because the 2min doesn't really make my hair hard and I simply am not going to feel like sitting under the dryer. I'm not even going under for the protein treatment. For some reason, my hair does better w/o heat DCing...

Then it's a wet wrap for me because my hair just doesn't like braidouts, twistouts at all, but I am going to attempt them again after I get some SheScentIt Moisture Mist to spray on daily. Ok, sorry...I'm done.

dlewis

I know I'm going to henna next weekend, so I might pull out the steamer and do my first steam treatment of the season this weekend. If the shea butter I brought gets here on time, I should be able to whip up a caramel treatment to go along with it.

Did you buy any hair stuff on your trip?

JustKiya

Did you buy any hair stuff on your trip?

:lachen: I actually did!! I brought this really pretty hairstick - let me see if I can grab a picture of it, as it's hard to describe.

ETA:

That's about the best picture I have - it's basically the top spiral part of a seashell/conchshell type thing, and the stick itself is also shell - it's like they cut away most of a good sized seashell, and just left the middle part, smoothed, with a bit of a point at the end. It's relatively short (3-4 inches, maybe?) but I like it that short, because I usually only do half-updos.....

I'll try to get a picture of it in my hair at some point.

Last edited:

tapioca_pudding

Tomorrow night - DC w/ ORS replenish, do a curlformer set. Have a funeral Saturday so I'll just be rocking the curlformer set all weekend. I may attempt a twist out Sunday night if I have the energy.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Tomorrow, I'm going to be 12 weeks post, going for 16 weeks. What I'll be doing is:

1. Pre-pooing with coconut milk on my new growth and Aphogee 2-Minute everywhere else.
2. Shampoo with Organix...the Vanilla one.
3. DC with a mixture of oils and conditioners that I need to use up.
4. Do PC and ACV Rinse.
5. Detangle with Kids Organics and Mane and Tail detanglers.
6. Rollerset with HE LTR Leave-In, Chi Silk Infusion, diluted Lottabody, and Vatika Oil.
7. Silk wrap.

I'm thinking of lightly flatironing just my roots, but we'll see after the rollerset.

Barbie83

My bf is leaving for a week starting on the 21st, so once he's gone I may just leave it in a permanent shower cap all weekend. I :love: DC'ing!

Ok, that's a bit much. I'll probably just DC (might try a coconut milk pre-poo) and rollerset, then try to keep my hands out of it.

30something

I need to put away the products I'm not using, to reduce clutter. I don't know where and when I'll wash my hair (because of thanksgiving next week).. probably Monday night. Other then that just moisturizing thats it.

kami11213

I'm in desperate need of protein, so I'll be using ORS hair mayo w/ 1 egg on dry hair for about 40 min then wash and deep condition... next week I'm relaxing after a 6 month stretch!

beans4reezy

Wash with WEN Fig
DC with Mane and Tail or Silicon Mix
Lacio Lacio Leave In
Let Air Dry to 75%-80%
Apply moisturizer Qhemet Burdock, Care Free Curl, or S Curl
Braid into two Corn Rows