Nov 20, 21 & 22......What are your hair plans?

Taleah2009

I am going to wash or cowash, deep condition tomorrow night. Do my first attempt at air drying. It may be disaster with almost ten month post hair. Saturday, I prolly will run the blow dryer through it to get it a little straight and then flat iron my hair with my FHI platform. After that I am laying off the direct heat for a while.

DarkHair

I washed my hair yesterday and flat-ironed about 1/5th of my head...on opposite ends. So I'll be attempting to finish it this weekend.

La Colocha

Tommorrow im going to prepoo with coffee butter and hibiscus oil, then wash with elucence moisture benefits poo. Then dc overnight with a mix of olive butter, avocado butter, shea butter, banana baby food and jbco.

Satuday im going to moisturize and put my hair in braids using a homemade spritz and jojoba butter/jbco mix.

MummysGirl

No real plans, my hair has been in braids (no extensions) for 2 weeks, 1 more week to go...
I'll DC on dry hair tonight, work out tomorrow morning and cowash out.

Enjoy your weekend ladies :)

ChristmasCarol

DC last night with Organics Hair Mayo/EVOO/Castor/Sweet Almond/Coconut Oil. I'll leave it pinned up today. Going to Cavs game tomorrow night, so I'll probably co-wash in the morning, and wear a braid-out in a banana clip. Same for church on Sunday. Sunday afternoon I'll co-wash and twist it up.

lilsparkle825

I may be going out of town today, so it really depends. If I do, I will have a wash day Sunday.

*prepoo with EVOO and VO5
*wash with Motions conditioning
*protein: GVP Joico K-Pak
*DC with GVP Conditioning Balm
*HE Hello Hydration or Cantu Shea Butter leave-in
*chunky flat twists for a twistout

If I stay here, things are a bit different:
20th: add HE Hello Hydration to dry hair and reinstall chunky flat twists for a twistout
21st: nothing
22nd: wash day (steps above)

I am trying to muster up the strength to install my own box braids, but I just did my sister's hair last weekend and it may not be in me yet.

exubah

Co-washed with Aussie Moist last night. Airdried in a ponytail with Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion and Lacio Lacio leave-in. Slapped some EVCO on this morning and was good to go.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Nothing much this weekend. I took my braids out last night and I:
*Pre pooed with Vatika Frosting for about an hour
*Shampooed with CON green label
*Mendex Porosity Control for about a minute
*DC Redken Butter Treat followed by Mizani Moisturefuse b/c butter tread didn’t do to well in my hair.
*Airdryed to about 80%
*Applied Alter Ego Nourishing Spa Leave In along with Argan Oil
*Blowdried
*put hair in two pigtails
*put on my prettywrap for the night.

Kerryann

I am officially saying nothing im just putting my growth aids on scalp and leave alone while wearing my hat until next weekend

maxineshaw

I'm going to be doing a hot oil treatment tomorrow. Probably just put my hair in twists.

I'm also shopping for a good sleep cap that isn't black. I hate my black bonnet. I cannot find it because it's blending in with everything:wallbash:.

Computer Blue

It's only mountains and the sea
Moisturizing dc day
detangle with oil, plait, wash, dc, rollerset

either flatiron or lightly stretch roots

Americka

As of today, I am 10 weeks post and I will be relaxing on Wednesday. Either today or tomorrow I will be doing the following:

• clarify w/ORS Creamy Aloe or Pantene Clarifying
  • medium protein treatment i.e. Aphogee 2 Minute
  • dc w/ Pantene Strengthening Mask & Vatika Frosting
  • final co-wash w/ Roux Porosity Control
  • NTM Silk Touch Leave In and Pantene Smoothing Creme
  • rollerset under dryer for about 20 minutes and airdry the rest of the way

Aggie

I don't have much time on my hands this weekend except maybe moisturizing it:sad:. Working long hours and should be getting ready for work right now.

Last edited:

melodies815

Wash, condition, retwist, and MT on scalp...

(Loving MT right now and getting good growth after 2 weeks consistently putting it on my scalp 2-3 times per week...new growth is strong, a little thicker, and noticeably "happier" if that makes any sense. Love MT!)

cj

honeisos

I think I will color my hair ... Bought tex & tones ruby rage. My roots and grays are awful lol. Next week I'm getting some blonde hi lites ... I'll post before n' afters ... Dc'ing with a new product ... Vitale's olive oil hair mayo . Hope I like it.

janeemat

I'm relaxing my hair after a 20 wk stretch! A couple of weeks ago I was crying out for help and had planned to relax then, but time just crept up on me and now it is 20 wks. Will I do it again? I doubt it very seriously! My logic is why stretch that long if I'm not transitioning, so it better be worth it.

Toy

Today I condition washed/deep conditioned with,
Mane & Tail deep conditioner & Aussie 3 min deep conditioner for 1 hr (to lazy to wash it out) under a heat cap.....My hair felt so soft.

Then i moisturized my hair with S-curl,Proline softner moisturizer and Hairveda Whipped ends.

Seal with an oil mixture

Let my hair Airdry

MaryJane3000

I used the AO Jojoba and Aloe Desert Herb Conditioner for the first time and let it sit on my hair overnight..mostly due to laziness and then I rinsed it out the next morning and applied Lustrailks Aloe Vera Cholesterol conditioner and I added castor oil to it and let that sit on my hair for a few hours and then I rinsed it out in the shower and did a quick condition with VS So Sexy conditioner mixed with John Friedas Color Glaze for dark brown hair and let that sit for about 5 minutes and rinsed it out. My hair is sooo soft and manageable and silky with plenty of slip.

Now I'm sitting under the hair dryer with a rollerset ( i used infusium 23 repairology as a leave in and combines that with sallys silk fusion and keracare setting lotion) I let it airdry for a lil bit and now Im under the dryer waiting for it to dry, which i hope happens soon because I hate being under here!

Aggie

I don't have much time on my hands this weekend except maybe moisturizing it:sad:. Working long hours and should be getting ready for work right now.

Ahh, I went in the shower to get ready for work and decided to cowash my hair with Joico Color Endure Conditioner while I was there:yep::grin:.

I then put some Rusk Smoother Leave in conditioner in it. I remembered I did a lot of sweaty exercises and my scalp needed cleaning asap.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Wasn't planning to do anything to my head, but did a Hardcore aphogee treatment on friday, and although I did a moisturizing DC after, my hair felt a little hard. So I washed with ORS creamy aloe and DC'ed with ORS replenishing for 30min without heat. Put on some salerm 21 mixed with S-curl, sealed with coconut & castor oils.Airdrying rght now. Much better.

Bun Mistress

Thanks as always for the thread ST

Ithink is going to sound gross but nothing. I got a PnC last weekned for my B-Day and I have used nothing on my hair but camellia seed oil and AO Egyptian henna rinse on my scalp after workouts and it's fine. Now usually I'm a twice a week wash/dc girl but I think I'm gonna see how long I can weat my hair without washing it.

BTW I have been using camellia oil for almost a year, amazing. just FYI :)

Aggie

I moisturized my hair today and put mN on my scalp. The essential oils in it has my scalp feeling nice and tingly. I moisturized with some Mizani H2O Intense Night-Time Treatment, followed by Rusk Smoother leave-in and coconut oil to seal.