October 30, 31 & Nov 1st.....What are your hair plans?

SherylsTresses

I'm 13 weeks post and transitioning to natural. :yep: This weekend, I'm going to use my entire Joico K-Pak product line.

Joico K-Pak Line:

• Prepoo scalp overnight to treat my flakes :ohwell:
  • Shampoo with K-Pak Moisture
  • Condition with K-Pak Reconstructure
  • DC with heat for 20 mins w/ K-Pak Moisture Intense Hydration :lick:
  • Roux Porosity Control as a final rinse
  • Scarf method and rollerset the back
  • Airdry and finger position hair into a bun
  • Moisturize as needed w/ NTM silk touch & Nexxus Humectin
What are your hair plans?

Last edited:

prospurr4

I'm 6 weeks post and plan to do a co-wash and rollerset. I look forward to having that extra hour (daylight savings time ends) to play in my hair.

I'll be pre-pooing on friday
shampoo with moisturizing shampoo
DC w/ ORS repleni pak or silicon mix
apply NTM ST leave-in
air dry

Americka

I will be 7 weeks post as of Saturday with no specific date for relaxing. On Saturday, I will:

• Pre-poo with a mix of unlikeable conditioners :sad:
  • Shampoo with Suave F&G
  • Egg treatment
  • Condition with Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner
  • Condition with Porosity Control Conditioner
  • DC with Pantene 5 Minute Strengthening Mask
  • Blowdry, flat iron, and curl

chosen1

The usual. Cowash 2x's a weeks. Shampoo 1x a week. Deep conditioner 2x's a week. Moisturize and seal everyday. Hiding my hair with wigs and hair wraps. Easy. But it's making me lazy. When I get to my achieved length, it's going to be hard for me to transition to doing cute hairstyles again.:yep:

msa

I did my hair tonight so this weekend I'll just be rocking my fro and not doing anything to my hair but tying it up at night.

Lita

Wash with Christine Gant- shampoo bar/Dc-Darcy's/Njoi Creations-hair butter & seal with njoi creations- ayurvedic hair oil...

Happy Hair Growing!

ajoyfuljoy

take off half wig
detangle
wash, protein, dc
re-cornrow
put temporary dye in my bangs, straighten and twist them so they match my half wig (got a 1 but really needed a 1b)
put half wig back on

If I transition, all my posts will be similar to this for at least a year lol.

lilsparkle825

On Sunday...

Prepoo with EVOO and VO5 Tea Tree Therapy...attempting overnight, but I may chicken out
Shampoo with my bottle of CON, the old one, which I thought was lost
Roux PC
DC with GVP CB or NTM hair mask
some variation of the twist n curl
hope and pray it lasts a week!

ETA: after cowashing and detangling tonight, I was NOT happy with the number of hairs in the shower comb, so I'll throw in a light protein treatment as well...probably EVOO and an egg. Tonight I felt inspired and I put about 15 chunky two-strand twists in my hair, but since I am going out and dressing up both nights this weekend, they will probably become a twistout by sundown Friday. That *should* carry me until Sunday afternoon...

Last edited:

star

After I see Stevie Wonder Live at the Borgata Hotel tommrrow on Saturday I will be doing the regimen below. I did K-Pak 2 weeks ago and this week I looking forward to the Alter Ego Conditioner everyone has been raving about.

Shampoo with Optiutium Moisture Recovery
Protein Condtion with Aphogee Reconstrcutor(Hard Core)
Alter Ego Contioner
KeraCare Leave In(My absolute favoirte leave-in which I use everyday on dry hair as well)

Beekay305

I plan to:
-Pre-poo with EVOO and jojoba oil
-Shampoo with Pantene R&N
-Aphogee 2-minute Reconstructor
-Deep condition with Pantene R&N DC mask w/EVOO (Under the dryer for an hour)
-Plait hair w/ Hawaiian Silkly, airdry
-Slap my wig back on

BSweet

I am completely starting over..lol..i had a full head of hair that i took for granted..and it all broke off..cause i was messing around
but i am learning from my mistakes and making a fresh new start..

I spent so much money this week on hair products lol..

I got the who Joico K pak line..
Got me some JBCO Coconut oil..wheat germ..sweet almond oil
a deep conditioning cap..some vitamins
a couple new wigs..to help me through my recovery process
and a couple more little goodies.

so i'll be washing either sat or sun..

first i'll pre poo w/ cholesterol and some oils
shampoo w/ Joico k pak for Damaged hair
Then the deep penatrating reconstructor
then dc ing w/ the moisture recovery
apply the liquid reconstructer and some direct leave in
and chi silk and finally rollerset..

i'm excited!

Last edited:

taz007

It will be a miracle if I even comb my hair!

But I will try to DC and detangle (if my seamless combs ever get here :wallbash:).

I may look into some half wigs as well.

MangaManiac

I'll be doing what I did today:

Shampoo with protein
DC overnight with cholesterol
Sit with DC in under hooded dryer for 1hr
Co wash
Rinse with tea and ACV (THE GREATEST THING FOR SHEDDING EVER!!!)
Oil scalp with Moe Grow oil
Spray with Aphogee Keratin Tea restructurizer (or whatever it's called)
Moisturize and seal

It sounds like a lot, but it's actually not. I've been doing this while in braids and I seem to have a descent amount of new growth already!

Toy

Saturday,I will be doing a condition wash/deep condition with Aussie Moist & Mane & Tail deep conditioner under a heat cap for about 45mins.

Moisturize with S-curl,Proline Softner Moisturizer,Kbb Creamy Cocoa Mango Butter.

Seal with Avocado Oil.

Airdry

30something

End my 12 or 13 week stretch by getting a relaxer, using Silk Elements relaxer. Stop at the beauty supplies stores :drunk::spinning::lick: hahaha.. going to look for some Dominican products my home town... Will be angry if i can't find any.. I mean i live in the bronx. Thats about it

Miss AJ

My weekend started early, but I did a protein treatment with Aphogee then DCed with steam for 1 hour with Queen Helene Cholesterol, and now I'm moisturized with GF Triple Nutrition con/coconut oil and baggying.

Stacy TheLady

Well i started a bit early. Yesterday i did a garlic/cocnut oil treatment and the DC with Amla Oil and Lustrasilk Olive Oil cholesterol conditioner. Moisturized with Amla Hair food and Rice Bran Oil.

On sunday i plan to do a coconut cream DC.. not too sure yet

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I put Humectress on my dry hair around 8 PM. I rinsed it out and then shampooed my hair. Around 11PM, I finished my rollerset. It took me 42 minutes to do. Um, this my 7th rollerset. Will I ever get faster? I sat under my Hot N' Gold for almost 2 hours. I brushed out the curls and wrapped my hair. I love my new hair color due to the sun. It's like a copper, light brown in certain spots. It doesn't show in pictures but is very apparent in person.

I am going to be a nurse for the Halloween parties I am going to tomorrow night, so I will probably pin curl my hair about 2-3 hours before the party starts.

panamoni

Tonight I'll be bunning with my afro puff phony pony for a pre-halloween party.

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to use mostly Phyto products:
- Prepoo
- Wash w/ KeraCare Shampoo for Itchy Scalp
- Wash, Condition, DC w/ heating cap (maybe Aphogee 2min.), ACV Rinse
- Leave In: Salerm 21 and Joico Color Restorative Oil

I'm going to try my first rollerset while watching the DVD. Wish me luck.

MrsSmitty77

I'm 7 weeks post, so I am going to do coconut oil over night followed by a Henna treatment on Saturday or Sunday. Then DC with ORS and bun. I plan to relax the day before Thanksgiving.

mahogany_horizons

AS SOON AS I GET HOME THIS EVENING...

Wash in shower, 2 DC's, one with my silk elements cholesterol condish to be followed by my moisturizing condish. I will be applying a generous amount of the hair milk I got from Karen's body beautiful (hopefully this will work, I will be trying each leave-in the ladies recommended in the other thread), detangling, sealing with oil, and wet bunning. I've worn my hair out more often than usual in the past few weeks so wet bunning & TLC are a good idea. My ends look good though :)