NOVEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@gorgeoushair

I voted "Kizuri Beauty my "Personal" New Favorite vendor of 2013.

Love the Castor Oil Hair Lotion
Love the Olive Oil Hair Milk
Love the Olive & Shea Moisture Butter

I have that Passion Fruit Hair Milk (have not tried) *great reviews*

I just tried the DC'er for the 1st time a couple wash days ago. Reminds me of SD's Mocha DC'er.

All the Others have been Repurchases from using them a while. You'll be very pleased with this Vendor.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Does anyone know if hotcombs.net is having a Black Friday sale? The Magic rake comb is currently 10% off without a coupon code, and I'm wondering if it will go any lower. I'm also worried about waiting becuase it is frequently sold out.

jamaica68

Does anyone know if hotcombs.net is having a Black Friday sale? The Magic rake comb is currently 10% off without a coupon code, and I'm wondering if it will go any lower. I'm also worried about waiting becuase it is frequently sold out.

uofmpanther I'm waiting to see if they're having a sale as well. I'm on their mailing list but haven't received anything yet.:ohwell:

Pompous Blue

ouidad.com

VIP SHOPPING DEAL
Shop our Annual Friends and Family event 2 days early.

Preview offer available for a limited time only.

One coupon code per offer. Offer ends November 26, 2013.

ETA: Ebates for Ouidad is 10%.

Last edited:

uofmpanther

I don't think this has been posted yet. Aveyou is also doing 25% off for BF, so if Curlmart is sold out of something you want, try there.

EnExitStageLeft

I don't think this has been posted yet. Aveyou is also doing 25% off for BF, so if Curlmart is sold out of something you want, try there.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :happydance::happydance::happydance:. Looks like I'll only be BF shopping at Aveyou this year. Anything I want is there. Unless one of these vendors wow me. Aveyou is where its at :yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Pompous Blue

Girl....This is the 2nd AveYou 'scare' I've gotten this week. :lol:

Folks need to stop playin'.:lol:

Someone else was saying about their "Flash Sale" but then they checked & it was a posting from 2011.:blush:...:look:

*blue, we were there*:lol:

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

Girl....This is the 2nd AveYou 'scare' I've gotten this week. :lol:

Folks need to stop playin'.:lol:

Someone else was saying about their "Flash Sale" but then they checked & it was a posting from 2011.:blush:...:look:

*blue, we were there*:lol:
IDareT'sHair I don't know what to say about the way the BF sale thread is organized....It is so confusing....and to have to go back and forth between this thread and the BF thread to find out what the sales are is ridiculous!!

And it looks like last year AVEYOU didn't announce their BF sale until BF.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Pompous Blue

Yeah, I am slightly annoyed too that another thread was started.:yawn:

Too confusing going back & forth.:rolleyes:

I guess I don't need any thing any way:lol:

This "Monthly" Thread was/is just fine for posting Sales/Codes etc......and has been working very well.:yep:

I've just been sticking it out over here.

Because this thread was created in the first place to be a 'monthly' location for Sales info.:ohwell:

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue

Yeah, I am slightly annoyed too that another thread was started.:yawn:

Too confusing going back & forth.:rolleyes:

I guess I don't need any thing any way:lol:

This "Monthly" Thread was/is just fine for posting Sales/Codes etc......and has been working very well.:yep:

I've just been sticking it out over here.

Because this thread was created in the first place to be a 'monthly' location for Sales info.:ohwell:

EXACTLY!!

But I'm still trying to massage and re-organize my list. One day it's long; the next day it's short. I probably won't know 'til midnight 29th what Imma buy.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pompous Blue

Yeah, I never understood the other one. Just enough to be confusing. :spinning:

So, I gotta stick with one and just hope I 'get the word' on anything I need to know about.:lol:

And I can always check WestNDN's Blog as well.:yep:

uofmpanther

Yes. Aveyou hasn't released their Black Friday sales info yet. Don't know if they will be having one.

Sorry, ladies! :blush: I pulled it off the blog (http://aveyoubeautyboutique.blogspot.com/2012/11/black-friday-sales.html), which doesn't have a year with the date. That may be why someone else was confused too.

I just went back and checked, and the hyperlink does say 2012. They need to update the blog...booo!

ETA: I just sent a message through the contact us page to see if they are having a sale. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Last edited: