NOVEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

PJaye

Yep. Girl. I made a Cart with x2 Buttery Soy Hair Butters and Shipping was $11.00.

So, to me, that negates the 50% off Sale.

The only way to make that one work, is if you bought $50+ to qualify for Free Shipping.

PJaye

Yep. Girl. I made a Cart with x2 Buttery Soy Hair Butters and Shipping was $11.00.

So, to me, that negates the 50% off Sale.

The only way to make that one work, is if you bought $50+ to qualify for Free Shipping.

I usually do this, but the only product of any interest to me is that Protein Strengthener. *having a Florida Evans moment*

Thank you @NappyRina! Just in time too... running out of my DCs.
For those like me who never ordered from Vitacost, well...

Well I ordered a bunch of AO products immediately after that post. That was 11/24. The box was waiting when I got home today!

Is the warehouse just around the corner or what?!? Wow.

I ordered over $50 :look:. So free shipping.

Last edited:
Zoya: Dream Big Offer – runs from Thursday, 11/28 @6pm through Friday, 11/29 @11:59 EST

Use the code “DREAM BIG” to receive a 12 piece Cheers to All Gift Box plus a Color Lock Mini System free with a $72 qualifying purchase. The Cheers to All Gift Box includes the following nail polishes: Ziv, Anaka, Sarah, Rehka, Dakota, Stacy. Payton, Dream, Timo, Black Swan, Noot and Cassedy. Limit one free Gift Box and Mini System per customer while supplies last. Free shipping is also available on all orders over $55.

http://www.zoya.com

Winter2013Campaign.png

$hipping is a deal breaker for me..I'm not going to buy,if the $hipping exceeds the discount.NOPE..That's crazy..They need to do,if it fits,it ships.

Happy Hair Growing!

Some of these shipping costs are a bit ridiculous. Komaza wants $9.88 to ship two 8oz products. That's just...unreasonable.

This. This. This.

MHC is on crack with that shipping. It was $11 for two things for me too. If I get any from Komaza it'll be one thing cause shipping is 2.92, then once again, I question if it's worth it buying just one thing when I can find something similar at another line having a better sale.

Last edited:
I've been wanting to try Tree Naturals for like 2 years but she never offers a decent discount and her shipping is not that great either. If any of you ladies want to take advantage it is:

11/29-12/2 - 15% off any order plus free shipping for any orders $50+
Code: BLACK13

Black_Friday_GOGO_Animation.gif

The Fragrance Shop I love these! I can't wear normal perfume because of the alcohol but these are alcohol free and very concentrated. They last a really long time. I bought 2 1/4 vials a year ago and I haven't even put a dent in them.

This. This. This.

MHC is on crack with that shipping. It was $11 for two things for me too. If I get any from Komaza it'll be one thing cause shipping is 2.92, then once again, I question if it's worth it buying just one thing when I can find something similar at another line having a better sale.

cwmarie what was the one item? I don't want to create an account just to estimate shipping on the 8oz. protein strengthener.

ujxCbYa.png

Sale Begins Wednesday, Nov. 27
Prices Slashed In-store and Online
Wednesday - Saturday

In-store Steals (2008 East Arbors Dr. - Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28262)
Buy One, Get One 50% Off
(Regular Priced Items)

Additional 10% Off
(Items Already on Sale)

Online Deals
Everything 20% Off
Coupon Code BF20, $20 minimum order
http://www.beautybynaturellc.com/

MHC shipping was like 8.95 for USPS Priority mail. You don't have to select UPS 11.00 shipping. Still kind of high...but better than 11. cwmarie and others.

Back