~~~Relaxed Bunning Thread~~~

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I haven't worn a bun in months!

The Bun Life thread got me thinking about bunning again.

I had to find my bunning supplies and decided to get back in the game. I'm loving it! Didn't have to worry about my hair getting caught inn stuff or blowing out of place.

I didn't even take my comb to work!

Here's a pic I took just now.
View attachment 387301
Yay! Welcome back, welcome back wellllcome back!

Evolving78

So....I relaxed a few weeks ago and moved away from bunning.

Plan to go back to it next week as soon as @shortdub78 let's me know where she buys those satin headbands. :look:
I saw some pretty fabric headbands in dollar tree. The satin ones I gotta order from esty. Oh and the company Evolve that's in Walmart and Target have those short satin scarves to use as a headband.

sunnieb

I saw some pretty fabric headbands in dollar tree. The satin ones I gotta order from esty. Oh and the company Evolve that's in Walmart and Target have those short satin scarves to use as a headband.

Thank you!

The only thing I worry about is getting a headache wearing these. They seem so tight. I'll try a few and see.

sunnieb

I was having fun swinging my hair around, but this heat has driven me back to bunning!

I'm out of practice! Wearing a struggle bun today, but I'll get better by Friday.

moneychaser

I am 6 inches from waist length and will be bunning the remainder of the year to hit that goal. Bunning produces the best results.

TLC1020

I haven't been bunning got a while, I don't too much bun in the summer, I will pick back up in the fall and winter months.

ItsMeLilLucky

My bun is tragic right now... lol I need more hair!
Me too :lachen:
I rock my little bun anyway. I make a ponytail and on the last "loop" I don't pull it through all the way. I'm taking a fast from fake hair cause I'm so lazy. I might get something for my birthday though. Maybe some feed-in braids.

sunnieb

Just ordered 2 Jumbo silk scrunchies since my old one stretched out. I love these because this brand lasted through my daily bunning and took years to stretch out. It was time to order new ones anyway. ;)

I ordered from Penny's Boutique on Amazon because you can't beat that Prime delivery!

BLACK SILK CHARMEUSE SCRUNCHY

Black Silk Charmeuse Scrunchies are available in six sizes - Skinny, Regular, Small, Large, Full and Jumbo. This fabric is 100% silk.“ Hand Wash Cold or Dry Clean.

For detailed descriptions of sizes and fabrics (e.g., the different silk textures), see the Sizes & Fabrics Explained page.

MzSwift

Is this solely dry bunning going on in here or are wet bunners welcomed? :D

I have realized that I inadvertently chopped myself back to btwn BSB and MBL. When I joined the board, wet bunning produced good results for many ladies. I'm going to bun daily because I just can't find the time to install these mini Senegalese twist extensions.

For the past month I've been in cornrows going back and wore those in a bun daily. I took them down for an event this weekend and I'm already tired of this lose hair! Bunning is just so convenient.

ItsMeLilLucky

Is this solely dry bunning going on in here or are wet bunners welcomed? :D

I have realized that I inadvertently chopped myself back to btwn BSB and MBL. When I joined the board, wet bunning produced good results for many ladies. I'm going to bun daily because I just can't find the time to install these mini Senegalese twist extensions.

For the past month I've been in cornrows going back and wore those in a bun daily. I took them down for an event this weekend and I'm already tired of this lose hair! Bunning is just so convenient.
I do both, but I mostly do dry bunning.

LushLox

I think I'm going to bun consistently to at least the end of the year.

Would love to achieve wet bunning but I don't think my fine hair could deal with that. :nono:

I need to order some hair pins, not bobby pins because I find these can leave points of my scalp quite sore after long term bunning.

Evolving78

I think I'm going to bun consistently to at least the end of the year.

Would love to achieve wet bunning but I don't think my fine hair could deal with that. :nono:

I need to order some hair pins, not bobby pins because I find these can leave points of my scalp quite sore after long term bunning.
I’m back in the game too! I will bun until the spring!