SL 2013 Challenge!!~~~

Babygrowth

I havent been here for awhile because I been feeling overwhelmed with everything. My hair is feeling more soft and not tangle. Last thing I did a protein treatment my hair was a hot mess but now its good. I had did a cowash with he essences with a tea rinse. Thank you Babygrowth

You're welcome BeautifullyExotic. At first it can be a lot. Just take baby steps and write the things down that make the most sense to you. :look: in a few months time you'll be giving out great hair advice!

faithVA

Doing my first rollerset today. Hopefully it comes out nice. Otherwise it will end up in a puff. Glad my hair has finally grown out so I have options.

faithVA

Yay! Woot! Woot! I hope it goes well for you! Pics please?!

So do I. Going to a big dinner and I am hoping I don't look like a fuzz ball. :lol: I am letting it air dry now. If it turns out well I will take pictures before I go. If not, :nono: there will be no evidence :lol:

Seamonster

Haven't checked the length of my crown lately, but late time I looked it was just hitting chin length, hoping to be well past that at our length check. When do we do length check anyway?

The great thing about shot hair is that I can see it passing so many little milestones quickly.

I braid my hair for protective style. Hoping it will last me two months then this will be my longest post relaxer. Got a perm in December 10. Im glad that my roommate/best friend know how to do hair. Just save me 80 dollar even though she hate braiding my hair. Cause I have a big head and my hair is thick and coarse. All three is a bad mix.lol. I love my haor though

ForumRunner_20130204_100210.jpg

ForumRunner_20130204_100233.jpg

ForumRunner_20130204_100253.jpg

londonfog

I washed with CON Moisturizing poo on Saturday then DC's with a combo of Organix Argan Oil & Shea Butter conditioner (moisturizing) mixed with about a teaspoon of ORS Replenishing conditioner (little bit of protein), EVCO & Grapeseed oil for about 30 minutes (no heat, no plastic cap because I ran out, lol). I rinsed & put in Cantu Leave-in the blow dried (w/ heat protectant) & wrapped my hair back up. I M&S'd both Saturday & Sunday but I put my hair in cornrows to go underneath my wig in anticipation of working out today but I woke up with a crook in my neck!! My hair felt really good afterward & I think that I may work with this as my DC the next couple of times to see how my hair does. I can feel & see the difference in my hair at the root to about 3-4 inches out which is the area that grew after starting my HHJ in the thickness & shininess!

faithVA

My 1st rollerset went well. I will post pictures later tonight. So far able to get 2nd and 3rd day hair from it. I will be twisting it back up tonight though, since I'm in the twist challenge.

faithVA

Here is my 1st rollerset. I hope it looked better in person than in the pictures. But I was happy with it :yep:

I only separated it with my fingers because I was afraid to touch it. :lol: But now that I know my curls will last I will separate it further next time.

RollersetFrP1 (438x640).jpg

RollersetLtP1 (476x640).jpg

RollersetFtP2 (515x640).jpg

Babygrowth

Today I cowashed with Shescentit avocado conditioner, and rinsed with coconut milk, coffee, and tea. I am DCing with Slippery elm DC with EVOO on top as we speak! Will moisturize and seal later then the rows are going back in!

Luckyladyj

I will find out this weekend if I am Grazing SL or at SL. I have noticed a lot of new growth so I hope I am making progress.

hnntrr

Keeping my hair up/curly so I dont fret about the length. Its getting there though! Although I didnt realize I wore my bra so freakin low. Ill hit probably MBL before I hit BSL, maybe i need to change my goals hahahaha

Can I join?

I was supposed to be headed to APL but omg, I just cutting my hair. I would blame on the parts that I bleached to hell but those strands are actually thriving. I can barely stand to look at my hair but I'm pretty I cut it back to this length, at least in some parts.

faithVA

When do we do our length check in?

This was the original schedule posted by OP

January 1, 2013
April 1, 2013 (no April's fools )
July 1, 2013
October 1, 2013
FINAL REVEAL - December 31, 2013

So next length check is in about 1 1/2 months.