***The Relaxed Ponytail Thread!***

sunnieb

Sweaty pony today. Trying to get alot of housework done before going back to work tomorrow.

ForumRunner_20120705_130926.jpg

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

amwcah

sunnieb

What do you use to secure your pony? ^^^ Do you ever have difficulty pulling your hair through the hair tool? Sometimes my ends get stuck when I'm trying to pull my hair though.

sunnieb

amwcah - In the pic above, I'm using a regular 'ol Goody brand ponytail holder. All of my silk scrunchies are stretched out, and I need to order more.

I don't have difficulty pulling my hair through the holder, but I have to be more careful with my length now than I did with I was SL and shorter. Dry ends can break easily, so I fully moisturize my ends before securing my hair in any ponytail holder.

sunnieb

Bump!

With all this scorching weather, I KNOW somebody got some ponytail pics! :look:

gabulldawg

Just wanted to add some pictures of my ponytail I wore today. I don't wear them too often. This was the last leg of a rollerset.

gabulldawg

Forgot to add pics! Sorry., i'm on my phone...

Attachments

• IMAG2732-1.jpg
    IMAG2732-1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMAG2733-1.jpg
    IMAG2733-1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 84

kim1006

This thread is funny and right on time. On Monday, I wore a pony tail to work and one of my male co-workers was quite upset about it. He told me it looked like I was wearing a jeri curl. The next day and for the remainder of the week I have been wearing a pony tail bun and he is very pleased. Am I supposed to care?! :lol:

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest

here are mine

karenjoe

sorry about the size. I'm still learning:ohwell:... I copied & paste the photo was huge! now u can barely see it......:perplexed

Last edited:

janeemat

sorry about the size. I'm still learning:ohwell:... my washed & blow dried only ponytail. 5 mos post relaxer.. in 12/10.
got to figure out how to take photos off my camera & i phone:spinning:
will post this weekend.... i think:babyg:

Very nice lady. Your pony is healthy and thick and your edges are in tack! I can see the pic good when I click on it.

caliscurls

caliscurls said:
My go to banana clip pony. It's lookin a little ill this morning..... Tried to fix the pic...oh well

Updated banana clip pony as of today...much fuller and longer. First pic is today, second pic is from May

Last edited:

sunnieb

Been up moving around since 4am and I'm only awake now because of coffee.

Total ponytail day! :yep:

ForumRunner_20130314_084346.jpg

sunnieb

Nix08 Thanks!

I actually put in 2 bantu knots with the intention of wearing it down, but I wasn't feelin' it.

sunnieb

Back in a pony today. I may as well go back to bunning. I think I'm over wearing my hair down and out.

ForumRunner_20130501_153413.jpg

ForumRunner_20130501_153433.jpg

bebezazueta

Ok I'll contribute. Sorry about the grainy pic. I'm at my desk & felt my pony on my back.

Attachments

• image-49117244.jpg
    image-49117244.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 89