What is your ultimate of ultimate goal length?

My ULTIMATE goal length is...

• Shoulder (or Full Shoulder)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Bra strap (or full bra strap)

Votes: 45 16.7%
  • Mid back

Votes: 86 32.0%
  • Waist

Votes: 80 29.7%
  • Hip (or beyond)

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Other (Because I know that I missed something)

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters

Tyra

Just curious.
I thought about it today. I was just wondering what length will I get to, and be perfectly content with it.

Quetion time:look::

What's your ultimate goal length?

How close are you to reaching it?

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by?

How confident are you that you will reach that?

****If you have surpassed your goal already, please share.:grin:

Last edited:

beans4reezy

Just curious.
I thought about it today. I was just wondering what length will I get to, and be perfectly content with it.

MBL

I'm working on reaching BSL in 2010 and then MBL is next!!

I have. I would like to see MBL by December 2011.

Pretty confident (barring any set backs). I have never had long hair as a child, but I recently made APL so I am convinced if I stay on top of my regimen, I will acheive any goal I set for myself.

****If you have passed your goal already, please share.:grin:

My answers are indicated above in red. :yep:

Last edited:

Jas123

The Star of a Story
it was mbl but now maybe now wl... i'm very close to mbl... hopefully next relaxer in june i'll be mbl... i did not set a date... i'm extremely confident i will reach mbl, wl not sure due to the fact that once i reach mbl i will start wearing my hair out...

JuiceMobsta

What's your ultimate goal length? Hip Length :grin:

How close are you to reaching it? Far Far away :nono:

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? Hopefully by the end of 2012...:lachen:

How confident are you that you will reach that? Well at 3yrs old my hair was BSL so i think I can make it...

BlackMasterPiece

Waist-Length....I may go a little longer since I plan to wear mostly shrunken styles once my hair gets really long but at or close to waist:yep:

I'm MBL right now so pretty close I'm not a measurer but if I had to guesstimate I'd say I'm maybe 3-4 inches away.

I never make deadlines for myself in terms of how long my hair grows in any set period of time I can't control weather my hair is in the Anagen or Telogen phases in the growth cycle....I just do what my hair likes, focus on retention like a lazer beam and enjoy the progress....I'll get there when I get there. I won't obsess over it.

I am 100% confident that I'll reach my goal of waistlength.....there are endless protective styles I can rock on my way there and I feel that I've truly mastered my hair.....I'm just making my way toward the finish line at this point:yep:

I can't wait till the day I can put in my siggy that I'm in maintenence mode at waistlength:grin:

****If you have passed your goal already, please share.:grin:
I'll letcha know when I get there! lol

Last edited:

Triniwegian

What's your ultimate goal length? Waist

How close are you to reaching it? Nowhere close, not even APL

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? I was optimistic at first but by the time I'd changed my APL timeline 5 times, I gave up. I'll be there when I get there.

How confident are you that you will reach that? Depends when you catch me, sometimes I am superconfident and visualize myself with looong rapunzel hair. Other days I feel like it will never happen. luckiy I am hair lazy so I really don't do anthing to jack it up.

lowridin76

What's your ultimate goal length? MBL

How close are you to reaching it? I'm pretty close to APL

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? No set date. Just when it happens it happens

How confident are you that you will reach that? I'm pretty confident just as long as I stay on track with taking care of my hair

aymone

What's your ultimate goal length? Mid- back but a very full mid-back.

How close are you to reaching it?. Hopefully by mid 2011.

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? No, you have just helped me to set a date.

How confident are you that you will reach that? Very confident. Especially now that I have a steamer, and I just ordered my Pibbs 514. I am going to do it all to stay committed.

****If you have surpassed your goal already, please share.:grin:[/QUOTE]

Toy

What's your ultimate goal length? Hip Length

How close are you to reaching it? very close

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? no set date...whenever it happends.

How confident are you that you will reach that? Quiet sure i will make it.

nymane

WL

I'm between APL & BSL so about 8 inches away

Dec 2011 (I'll probably get there before but I'm playing it safe)

I'm pretty confident...I'm just praying that I don't have any setbacks

MyAngelEyez~C~U

What's your ultimate goal length? stretched to mid-back natural hair

How close are you to reaching it? :lachen::lachen::lachen::look:

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by?10/2012

How confident are you that you will reach that? Fairly confident...:look::grin:

Last edited:

Kellum

What's your ultimate goal length? Waist length, blunt, U shaped

How close are you to reaching it? I'm BSB now, and need at least 4.5 to 5 inches to get there.

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? No, I don't have a set date. I know I will get there. It just takes time, and I can't do anything to speed up it up no matter how much I want to.

How confident are you that you will reach that? Very confident, I know I will get there as long as I keep taking care of my hair. I will do that for life.

jahzyira

What's your ultimate goal length?Full blunt Classic length:lick:

How close are you to reaching it?Well I was almost waistlength, but ive recently hacked off 4 inches of dead ends so im hovering over bsl right about now....

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by?Nah, no more set goals for me

How confident are you that you will reach that?Im very confident... especially with my new cut! im going to wig and protective style, moisturize, and ceramide my way to classic length! :lachen:

Missed out APL from the poll :look: Anyway...

What's your ultimate goal length? To be honest, I'm a little undecided. For now, to save from disappointments and take things slowly, I will just aim for APL, since that is a lovely length that I'd really love. But if I do get there and decide I want longer, then I'll just keep on growing :D

How close are you to reaching it? Right now I am a little past SL, so I need a few more inches. I haven't properly measured yet though so I will do that when I next straighten.

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? Well, last year I expected to be APL by December 2009, but unfortunately that didn't happen :(. So I've decided to just push the goal a full year to December 2010, giving me enough time to tweak and perfect my regimen, whilst hoping I get much better growth and retention this year.

How confident are you that you will reach that? Hmm, I feel really doubtful at times, especially considering how difficult it has been for me to get to just APL. But since I've been improving my regimen and adding growth aids, hopefully they'll help me to get to APL well before December this year :yep:

Sweetgirl08

What's your ultimate goal length? WL

How close are you to reaching it? far (currently BSL)

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by?nope but it will happen in due time

How confident are you that you will reach that? very, I was WL as a child (pre-perm)

ladylina

My ultimate goal length is MbL blunt.
I am about 3 inches away from MBL I am actually happy with BSL right now but I would be happy to get to MBL.
Nope I have not gave myself a time to be there, just want healthy nice hair.
I know I can reach it by the end of these year not worried if I dont cause I can fit my hair in my arm pit lol:lachen:.

Highly Favored8

Response in bold-
MBL
I have to get back to APL then BSL.

12-31-2012-mid back.

Very confident.

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
What's your ultimate goal length? TBL

How close are you to reaching it? :rolleyes:

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? Well I hope to be full blunt TBL in 5yrs

How confident are you that you will reach that? I'm very confident it's TBL or bust:lachen:

Jozze

HL

I'm just under 14" away from my goal!

If I don't have any major set backs (knock wood) I could reach my goal by the Dec 2012 but I'm not going to stress about it because there's really no way I can foresee exactly how it will go.

Before my BC I had long relaxed hair so I have every confidence that I will be able to at least achieve longer than WL with my much stronger natural hair....I hope so anyway!:pray:

Last edited:

PPGbubbles

It just recently became WL lol BSL used to be my goal but the closer I get the more im like meh :/ that wont be nothing because I hardly rock straight hair....cuz im finding my current APL aint ish as a natural....lol

Im sure im a good year and a half maybe two years away lmao....oh well!

Naw that can come with time....but I do want to be BSL by my Bday in Nov of this year

Pretty confident because I dont do too much with my hair... I PS by nature because I workout a lot...

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Midback in the back, and BSL in the front, but it looks like I will be waist before I would be BSL in the front because my back grows much faster.

anon123

Just curious.

Question time:look::

Waist length, 18"
4"
No
Not that confident. It's a toss up whether I'll actually make that.

WaistLengthDreams

Right now, my sights are set on MBL
I'd say 2 to 3 years.
No.
I have to say that I'm hopeful. Right now, I'm approaching APL and I've never seen my hair this long before, which is really exciting. Makes me feel like anything is possible. So, I'm really curious to see how far I can go.

Bnster

MBL, but I will be happy with full BSL.

2 or 3 years maybe, currently just below SL.

Nope, taking one day at at time. However I am no longer letting my HS rule my hair. I can take control when it need a cut, else I will never get there. His idea when cutting is not always correct, I know my hair.

100%, when I put my mind to something and I really want it, I won't stop until it is achieved. Now it is time to be patient and keep on going and it will work out. Se'lah

30something

At first it was MBL, but now I'm realizing that full APL or BSL on me (I have a long neck and back) would probably be good enough. I been admiring some APL/BSL ladies recently... and I'm starting to think that maybe thats all I really need. I'm still on the fence about this.

Oh and I must have nice crisp ends

How close are you to reaching it? Not close.

For APL a year from now. MBL.. who knows? I'll give my self 3 years.

I'm pretty confident I'll reach APL/BSL. If i reached BSL I'm sure I could reach MBL, its just I might become complacent

jayjaycurlz

MBL

I'm working on reaching full APL stretched by June and full APL un-stretched by Dec 2010 and then MBL is next!!

These days I just let my hair be but I'd like to reach MBL by December 2011.

Pretty confident (barring any set backs). I have to ensure that I keep up with moisture, protein and protective styling!

MarcustheWu

Just curious.

Terminal!!

I have no idea. I am probably closer to it than not.
No idea

Pretty

****If you have surpassed your goal already, please share.:grin:
Red answers I have not idea what my terminal length is.

LunadeMiel

* Waistlength unstreched
:lachen: :lachen:
* no
* not too confident. That would mean a lot of hair.

MsBoinglicious

MBL

I think about a good 2 inches (could be less or more haven't length checked since Dec '09).

Hopefully before this summer is over.

on a scale 1-10...I would say a very strong 9!