What is your ultimate of ultimate goal length?

My ULTIMATE goal length is...

• Shoulder (or Full Shoulder)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Bra strap (or full bra strap)

Votes: 45 16.7%
  • Mid back

Votes: 86 32.0%
  • Waist

Votes: 80 29.7%
  • Hip (or beyond)

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Other (Because I know that I missed something)

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters

Misseyl

I voted other because I missed something because not to hell would my edges grow. Before I did a major cut in October, the left side of my hair was thin, my edges don't grow and something was going on with the back. I'm now trying to decide how to relax my hair so that my troubled areas would grow. For instance, I need a way to do my relaxer, instead of parting my hair in 4 sections, I was wondering if there was another way to do that. Also I plan to apply a Profectiv product on the processed hair only, concentrating more on the left side, because I don't understand why my left side should be thinner. I've heard a lot of people attribute this to the fact that I probably sleep on that side of my head but I don't know. At this point, I'm willing to try anything.

Eluv

What's your ultimate goal length? Tail bone Length

How close are you to reaching it? No where near it

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? 2013 maybe

How confident are you that you will reach that? I would be more confident once I reach BSL

growinstrong

What's your ultimate goal length? My ultimate goal length is MBL

How close are you to reaching it? Not sure, havent measured my hair in a while.

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? I've set a date of Dec. 31, 2010 to reach the goal, but honestly think I can make it by sometime in May or June.

How confident are you that you will reach that? I am extremely confindent that I will reach my goal and on time.

Last edited:

Prudent1

Just curious.
I thought about it today. I was just wondering what length will I get to, and be perfectly content with it.

Question time:look::

What's your ultimate goal length?
BSL or MBL depending on care required and ability to continue to have styles I like. I'll see how I feel when I get there.:look:
How close are you to reaching it?
I still have a while to go to get to BSL.
Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by?
I would like to be there within 2 to 2 1/2 years of my LHCF anniversary.
How confident are you that you will reach that?
Pretty confident (thanks to all of the wonderful knowledge shared by the awesome ladies here!!):grin: I was MBL as a child but did not know how to care for my hair properly.
****If you have surpassed your goal already, please share.:grin:
^^^^^^^^^^

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
MBL unstretched, HL stretched.

I'm currently rolling up on BSL.........

No, I'd make myself crazy if I did.

100%!! My hair grows and since I've given up heat (I used to blow dry and flat ironing with EVERY wash - I know, crazy right??), I've put a complete stop to the split ends. Soooooo........I know I'll get there.

Stacy TheLady

What's your ultimate goal length?: MBL unstretched

How close are you to reaching it? Well i kinda fell off my hair care regimen bandwagon two months ago and I'm now getting back into it with fenugreek treatments and garlic/coconut oil treatments. So i estimate 2 years (is that too little time?). I am about APL.

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? well 2 years would be great but amma give myself 3 yrs (I have become very inconsistent lately)

How confident are you that you will reach that? 50%

me-T

What's your ultimate goal length? hip(rushing for wl, and i'll let hip "just happen")

How close are you to reaching it? um... pass:lachen:

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? 2013:ohwell:

How confident are you that you will reach that?:nono:

MariposaSexyGirl

Just curious.
I thought about it today. I was just wondering what length will I get to, and be perfectly content with it.

Quetion time:look::

My ultimate goal is blunt hip length with a thick hem line.

I'm 3 inches to it

Yes. I am in a challenge to reach hip length by the end of this year. Afterwards, I plan on maintaining the length and trim it every 3 months to thicken the hem line.:yep:

I''m very confident:yep:

****If you have surpassed your goal already, please share.:grin:

-----------------

Last edited:

againstallodds

MBL---->can't wait!!!!!!
Just eye balling it maybe 4, 5 inches?
No date, I feel less pressured that way! I'll reach it when I reach it
Now that I actually see my hair growing and understand my hair better, very confident I'll reach my goal - I just have to be patient (easier said than done!)

Live4Me

What's your ultimate goal length? MBL

How close are you to reaching it? I'm touching APL in the back...but I still have 4" of relaxed hair left....

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? Dec 2013

How confident are you that you will reach that? I'm 100% confident that it'll happen one day, 50% sure it'll happen by my goal date....I'm such a slow grower...

MrsHdrLe

I want hair like Kami.
wl
I'll get there sooner or later, Geeze I hope it's sooner. I'm giving my self two years to get from sl to mbl and I figure wl will come about a year and a half later.:crossfingers:

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
What's your ultimate goal length? MBL

How close are you to reaching it? Not close at all!!! I Bc'd June (09) I plan on making FNL by the end of this year

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? I hope to make MBL by my 4 or 5 year mark

How confident are you that you will reach that? I'm pretty confident - I stay in PS

soldierforhair

Waist Length

Very far

January 2012

Somewhat confident.

Waist Length Hair

A few good inches - more like 4 or 5

I think I can hit it by summer 2011

If I can stay true to the protective styles, and I don't lose tons of hair postpartum, I'm pretty sure I can reach it.

NikStarrr

What's your ultimate goal length? I was just thinking, up until recently, that BSL was my goal length and I wouldn't go past that. Now that I'm so close to it (within about 1.5 inch), my feelings have changed and I think I want to go MBL--so that I can trim more often and still be in the BSL-MBL range.

How close are you to reaching it? I'm about 3-4 inches from MBL

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? Dec 2010 maybe.

How confident are you that you will reach that? Pretty darn confident.

Last edited:

Naturallista

Hip length (unstreched)

Ummm, yeah... Not very close since I cut my hair in October.

Nah. It happens when it happens.

Pretty confident...as long as I don't get bored and chop it off. :drunk:

fluffyforever

What's your ultimate goal length? Full bra strap length, with a slight 'u' shape.

How close are you to reaching it? I'm will be reaching full APL this year. My hair grows in 3 layers for some reason. But my longest layer is about 2-3 inches from my bra strap. (My BSL is close to my APL by 2-3 inches). I say give me a full year for most of my hair to be BSL.

By my graduation date of May 2011, but I'll reach it by then.

Very confident. My hair just grows on its own anyway... The trick is to maintain it and prevent too much breakage-- that's my problem.

lovegymnasts

I really don't know:perplexed
I say hip length; but it will probably be terminal length unless it ends up just being too much hair.
half way there
another 2-3 years for longest layer; 4-5 years for shortest
I expect it to happen but I still sometimes have my doubts (3 to 5 years is a long time)

Last edited:

BellaM

Im thriving for Hip length!!

Im about a 10" away...
I know its unrealistic but Im trying to get it by the end of this year...

Real Confident!!:ohwell:

lalaland88

What's your ultimate goal length? Tail bone Length

How close are you to reaching it? Last time I straightened my hair (January 2010) I had made it to WL, and my torso is pretty short so not too far off.

Did you set a date/year to reach that goal by? If my hair grows the normal 6 inches per year I would make it round the end of 2010, but my hair only grew like 3 inches last year and by that rate it will be the end of 2011, most likely. However last year I hardly exercised (due to a broken limb) and was on and off w/ taking supplements, so that could have been the problem.

I some times have a bit of doubt and start thinking I may have reached my terminal length, but for the most part I stay confident that I'll reach my goal.