What Product Combinations Did You Use On Your Hair Today?

IronButterfly

What is this lemongrass and ginger Panna cotta you speak of? @IronButterfly
The best thing Hairitage Hydrations concocted before losing her dayam mind. It's a light hold cream good for smoothing down edges without making the hair hard or stiff. It has this wonderful texture, like a real panna cotta, custard-like. Smells so good. Sometimes lemongrass can smell a little medicine-y to me, but the ginger cuts it just right to give it a fresh zingy scent. Here's what a real panna cotta looks like:

See how it's wet and stiff. :drool::drool::drool: Would-a been a staple if she hadn't....nevermind.....:darkcloud:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Sprayed hair with Tribal Remedy Mango Moisture mist, then added Sweet Soul Magic leave in conditioner and sealed with Soultanicals gloss boss. Smoothed back into two ponytails.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today's Combo's I used:
Honey Handmade's 'Knot Going Bananas' with some Wheat Germ Oil (Pre-Poo)
Jakeala's Dope Dc'er mixed with Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang (Steamed)
BBD Stretch with Pumpkin Seed Oil (Dryer)
Oyin Handmade's Hair Dew with Oyin Handmades Whipped Pudding with a tad of Oyin's BSP

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
I'm pre-pooin' with Vatika Naturals enriched coconut oil + Alaffia Everyday Shea Conditioner vanilla-mint scent

Last night I had a bunch of almost empty bottles to use.
Cleanse with Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel (1st lather) + SM Three Butters shampoos
Deep condition with AO Island Naturals (original formula) + Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Crème conditioner mix
I oil rinsed with SM High Porosity Moisture Seal Finishing Elixir

LOCB wet hair before twisting with:
Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Leave in Conditioner, Wiseways Herbals Crowning Glory Hair & Scalp Cream, EO Products Lavender + Fairy Tales Rosemary Repel Crème conditioner mix, Butters-n-Bars Lavender Lemonade shea butter