****Winter 2010 Vitamins/Supplements Challenge****

Esq.2B

Oh yeah...I see the challenge is ending soon (April 1st) ...Will a new one start or will this thread continue??

Yep, we'll start a new one. I'm thinking we should do a reveal too at the end of this challenge? Hopefully you ladies are down for it. :grin:

Whoa, I didn't even realize that this challenge had such a short duration. I thought 2010 is all year - :ohwell:.

lol Nope, the title says it's the Winter 2010 challenge. It's the end of the Winter aka Spring now. :grin:

Are we going to have a new challenge once this one is over? I really like it! :)

Yep, we might as well . I need to be held accountable. It's the only way I'll do it :lol:.

LIKI51

I am checking in....

I just want to say to whoever will read this....

THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST CHALLENGES EVER!!! I FEEL better, my nails are growing and I am sure my health is better. Being constantly aware that I need to check in keeps me going.

Aggie

Yep, we'll start a new one. I'm thinking we should do a reveal too at the end of this challenge? Hopefully you ladies are down for it. :grin:

lol Nope, the title says it's the Winter 2010 challenge. It's the end of the Winter aka Spring now. :grin:

Yep, we might as well . I need to be held accountable. It's the only way I'll do it :lol:.

Okay then, thanks. Please post the new link in this thread so I can subscribe to it as well. I really liked this challenge. It kept me on point where taking my vitamins are concerned:yep:.

LoveLiLi

Checking in for... however many days I forgot to check in. :look:

My supplement list is changing again because I can't stand my skin vitamins anymore ( Murad Pure Skin). They're large, they stink and I gag on them all the time.

I haven't even finished this last bottle, but it's a wrap. Can't do it. Chlorella is supposed to have the bulk of the vitamins and minerals we need anyway, so I should be fine.

Sade'

Sooo I did the ole switch-a-roo for two weeks. I bought some new Hair Skin & Nails Vitamins and dropped my B-Complex, Magnesium & Vitamin C pills.

WELL as a result my migraines have come back with a vengeance due to lack of Magnesium and my face broke out due to too much Biotin in the new Vitamins (3000mcg).
I figured the new vits had everything in one pill but I soon discovered that sometimes I need a little more in one area and a little less in another. SOOO I am going back to my old reggie:

Garlic- 2/day
Magnesium- 1/day
Vitamin C- 2/day
Super B Complex- 1/day
MSM powder- 2 scoops/day

That is the perfect cocktail for me.

So I am checking in, just took my morning dose!

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Checking in. Had to change my hair vite from Spring Valley's Hair, Skin & Nails to GNC's UltraNourish. HSN smelled so God aweful that I'd gag trying to take 'em. :nono: P-U!!!

taj

I missed two days due to a stomach virus.:ohwell: I couldn't keep anything down, but I'm back on board.:grin: