****Winter 2010 Vitamins/Supplements Challenge****

grrrr! Headed to Vegas for a week. Forgot my vites. *sigh*

Grrrr, that does suck. Maybe you can run to a pharmacy and grab a bottle of multi's or b-complex or something, that way you can at least keep something in your system for the week.

Checking in!

Grrrr, that does suck. Maybe you can run to a pharmacy and grab a bottle of multi's or b-complex or something, that way you can at least keep something in your system for the week.

Checking in!

You're right. :yep: I'm going to find a GNC and grab a bottle of UltraNourish or something. In the meantime, still posting so that I don't get out of the habit of checking in. :sad:

checking in and wanted to let you know I finally purchased the Nioxin yesterday and started taking them. I take 2 a day. And will purchase the viviscal thursday online and just ordered the PP 7500mg Biotin. Can't wait til it arrives.

Just checking in to say that I've been maintaining my vitamin regimen. My hair is doing great.:grin: Consistency is the key and I'v noticed an improvement in the strand density and retention.:grin:

Welp, today's the last day. :band: I'll start the new thread later on tonight and I'll link it from here so it's easer to find. Do you ladies want to do a reveal or do you want to keep chucking to the next round of the challenge?

checking in and wanted to let you know I finally purchased the Nioxin yesterday and started taking them. I take 2 a day. And will purchase the viviscal thursday online and just ordered the PP 7500mg Biotin. Can't wait til it arrives.

be careful with such a high dosage of biotin. Hair pops up everywhere :look:

ETA checking in

I will join the next challenge. i have been taking my vitamins everyday. I am so unsure as to what is or is not working. I take so many vitamins it's ridiculous and next month I am going to start doing my protein shakes. Well it's not that bad. I praying for WSL'12. I am claiming it.

Grabbed some multivites and super b-complex. That'll have to do me for now. So...checking in!

Back