2008 LHCF Bootcamp!!!!

foxieroxienyc

I, FOXIEROXIENYC am going to commit to 1sessions of LHCF Bootcamp.

My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be $100 FINE to my "Boob Job Fund" AND 3 day juice fast.

I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting Pics in my Fotki! But I'll post one here later!

:lick:

BeautifulNameX

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO NEW PRODUCTS OR WIGS OR ANYTHING FOR A MONTH. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:

Im a go the first one with out a relaxer and wear falls and wigs with braids underneath it. you know, deep condition every week what not. get a relaxer at the begining of session 2. if i pass.

Second one phony ponnies

third and forth stretch with wigs and falls again till its over.

Last edited:

tinkat

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no inet for pleasure (I am addicted to inet) for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Currently in a sewin (Since Dec 8th)

Pictures before I got sewin are below (hair kind of wild)

Attachments

• toyapics 190.jpg
    toyapics 190.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
  • toyapics 198.jpg
    toyapics 198.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

pcperfection

Count me in!

I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no caffeine for a week!!!_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting picture is in my siggy.

Last edited:

carribslc

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no: Law & Order (all), CSI, Grey's Anatomy, or Private Practice for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Wandabee

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be 200 push-ups. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture: My avatar is my starting picture.
(Please add no later than January 1, 2008)

BrownEyez22

I am going to commit to the first session (using rollersets and bantu sets) of LHCF Bootcamp. (i want to do at least 2 sessions) My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no sweets for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!! Is the pic in my siggy good enough to start with?

Last edited:

charmtreese

Im going to commit to 4 sessions! I'll post my starting pick in a few days after the hyh christmas challenge is over.

brittanynic16

I am going to commit to _4___sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ______No LHCF for a week_________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Startlength12.19.jpg

startlength.jpg

Last edited:

SunySydeofLyfe

I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no LHCF for two weeks_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• StartingLHCFBC.JPG
    StartingLHCFBC.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 11
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of 2008 LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no carbs for a week.

MrsBurns82

I'm all in.
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to go into work overtime at my job when they call for 1 month ( I hate being at work on my day off). I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I'm due for a relaxer on the 28th of this month. I'll post pictures then.
Good Luck All!!!!!!!!:yawn:

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _an extra day of exercise a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Blackbird77

I was waiting for this. I did not do the 2007 bootcamp like I promised.

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no carbonated beverages for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I don't have a starting pic yet. I've straightened my hair and I just trimmed for this year so all I need is to borrow my brother's digital camera so I can post the pic. I'm all ready for this challenge and I hope to be drinking 8 glasses of water everyday. I'll break up my water drinking according to the four sessions so it will be easier for me instead of thinking a whole year ahead. Now all I need is a new wig(s) so I can keep free from direct heat.:grin: I don't want to straighten my hair after every session so I may take a pic after washing my hair on Dec. 31st. and then use this pic to gauge my progress.

Starting point picture:

Last edited:

brownsugarflyygirl

Is the pic in my siggy good enough to start with?

Yep its fine...it would be helpful if you pasted it in the actual thread though so it will still be there for future reference after you change your siggy :grin: So we can forever and ever see the progress that you made...even with this thread is dusty and in the archives...LOL.

mrs_hair4daze

i've never been one to rough and tough it but I'm proud to get in on this bootcamp challenge. i've been wearing protective styles since i started my journey in july with only getting direct heat once for my first dominican blow out so this is going to be my support to keep it going.

I am going to commit to 1 session of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to co-wash everyday for one week b/c this is hella hard w/ the schedule i have. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to drink water for a month straight. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Damn Straight :grin:
OMG! You have a VERY good (and torturous) punishment! I'm going to change my committment punishment to this.

miss Congeniality

I'm all in.
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to not eat out for a month.

Determined22

I am going to commit to 2 sessions of 2008 LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be an extra 30 minutes of exercise during the week and no food treats.

lilamae

okay I did not see that we get 1 emergency pass each session. So this means I can do 4 sessions

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _No new products for 1 solid month_:blush: I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting pic:

Last edited:

PanamasOwn

I am soooooooooooo excited about this challenge. I will have to renig on ALL the other challenges to join this one, but I am O.K. with that. The growth that these ladies have gotten from this bootcamp are tremendous!!!!

I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _2x my normal exercise. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

gressr

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to not eat out for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• DSC_3252.JPG
    DSC_3252.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_3253.JPG
    DSC_3253.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___no new products for a month________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

If after the 2 sessions, i see that I am following through with boot camp, can i commit to the last 2 sessions? (Its my first boot camp! so, i'm nervous about not following through or forgetting that i am on a challenge/boot camp.

Same here.

I am going to commit to _2___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _to drink nothing but water for a month (I love juice!)__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Will post started length at next wash. My pic. needs to be updated :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hair2Dye4

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no eating out (cooking every night) for a week, UGH! I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

**Will post pic soon

aziza

I am going to commit to _1 & 2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be 2X my normal exercise for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Wishin4BSL

I am going to commit to three (3) sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no fried/sugary foods for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will add my picture ASAP when I get a new one!