2010 Hide Your Hair Challenge! (July 31st - Dec 31st)

Ms_CoCo37

Everything Turned out Great I wore my Delia out, one of the names I sent you. :look:

LOL

I tried on all for the Mr. to see :D he liked them all :D

I love the Blair oh my, and the Lili :D

But I went out in the DELIA and got alot of this :yep: :spinning::grin::lick::lick:
I was like this :grin: :look: Does the BOB Cut always get this :D

I went lurking around in your Fotki yesterday and made a comment on one of your bobs, I wonder if that one is the Delia...it was so cute!

JJamiah

I went lurking around in your Fotki yesterday and made a comment on one of your bobs, I wonder if that one is the Delia...it was so cute!

I hope it was a little enjoyable.

I have quite a few pics that will be going into there by the years end.

I took pic of my braids that were done, putting the cap on, then the wig. LOL, My phony pony pics from a while back. :D

Ms_CoCo37

I hope it was a little enjoyable.

I have quite a few pics that will be going into there by the years end.

I took pic of my braids that were done, putting the cap on, then the wig. LOL, My phony pony pics from a while back. :D

Are they on your Fotki now? I just went to hairsisters.com. You're going to have to coach me on this wig thang. :yep:

JJamiah

LOL! Okay, I just went digging in my private msgs and can't find them. Send them to me again so I can check'em out!:grin:

I will do you even better here they are LOL :giggle:

Attachments

• REMI_BLAIR.jpg
    REMI_BLAIR.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 15
  • dandi.jpg
    dandi.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 12
  • lili.jpg
    lili.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 12
  • ELISE_M.jpg
    ELISE_M.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 12
  • elise1.jpg
    elise1.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 12

JJamiah

I like all of those! Especially the Elise. :yep:

Okay, I have a lot of homework to do tonight. I just typed in bob and it gave me like 206 wigs to go through.:look:

Where? :D I want to see

Plus if you know you want a bob, now the question is HOW long do you want it?

I wanted Chin Length for now,but I got blair which is the same but shoulder length, :D

Then I wanted to get for my next set of 4 Lacefronts Mina which is Arm Pit
and then Gina which is BSL/MBL

CIndy and Kate are similar to the other lengths I have but with out the bang LOL incase I want to change it up a bit.

Attachments

• CINDY_M.jpg
    CINDY_M.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
  • GINA_M.jpg
    GINA_M.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 8
  • KATE_M.jpg
    KATE_M.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 7
  • MINA_M.jpg
    MINA_M.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5

Chameleonchick

I will be taking my weave out, then putting it back in, I am taking this stupid net off it makes my scalp itch. So I will have starting pictures too.

NikkiQ

I wanted Chin Length for now,but I got blair which is the same but shoulder length, :D

CIndy and Kate are similar to the other lengths I have but with out the bang LOL incase I want to change it up a bit.

Love that Gina!

NikkiQ

LOL, I can't wait to say the same.
Right now I am trying to get use to having a chin length bob, I love the shoulder bob already. Trying to make the chin bob work for me :D

I had a SL bob before and LOVED it! But when I got my first inverted bob wig(in my PS album in my profile)...it was all over. Best synthetic full wig I ever had :yep:

NikkiQ

Okay...so do any ladies that are rockin sew-ins have their reggie all figured out? I'm trying to finalize mine and I'm drawing a blank.

Ms_CoCo37

I like Cindy! I would love to have three varying lengths: Chin, Shoulder and Short (I don't know what to call it).

NikkiQ

I washed my curly install for the first time today and it went much better than I expected. I was waiting for a tangled mess. I used the tips I found in the Weave It Up challenge. Got a spray bottle and put shampoo and mostly water. Parted the weave and sprayed it directly on my braids and it was like instant lather. Worked it in for a bit then hopped in the shower and rinsed it out. Hair feels great now! :yep:

JJamiah

I washed my curly install for the first time today and it went much better than I expected. I was waiting for a tangled mess. I used the tips I found in the Weave It Up challenge. Got a spray bottle and put shampoo and mostly water. Parted the weave and sprayed it directly on my braids and it was like instant lather. Worked it in for a bit then hopped in the shower and rinsed it out. Hair feels great now! :yep:

See this is what I am going to do with no manipulation though. Mix 2/3 water with 1/3 shampoo for wash (for shampooing), DC (for under the steamer) and leave in for leave it to dilute it down really well so that it's not going to cause me any build up.

For my shampoo I'd spray it in, and let it sit then get in the shower and rinse it out with no hands. DC mix under the steamer then rinse. last put in a little leave in or CHi mist spray :D

NikkiQ

I made a conditioner mix too for my "cowashes". I'm so anal I even labled each spray bottle lol:lachen:

JJ...I had to wash it today girl. I was gonna try to hold out til the weekend, but I was at work with the itchies and creepies. Nothing like a itch you can't freakin SCRATCH! :wallbash:

JJamiah

I made a conditioner mix too for my "cowashes". I'm so anal I even labled each spray bottle lol:lachen:

JJ...I had to wash it today girl. I was gonna try to hold out til the weekend, but I was at work with the itchies and creepies. Nothing like a itch you can't freakin SCRATCH! :wallbash:

When did you get yours done :perplexed like two days ago right?

NikkiQ

When did you get yours done :perplexed like two days ago right?

4 days ago. This is so weird b/c before when I got this done, it didn't bother me. I could go 2 weeks without having to wash it. Now it itches and I can lift the braids a little bit. IDK if I can make it to 3 months with it in :nono:

JJamiah

4 days ago. This is so weird b/c before when I got this done, it didn't bother me. I could go 2 weeks without having to wash it. Now it itches and I can lift the braids a little bit. IDK if I can make it to 3 months with it in :nono:

Yeah, I have to go buy braid spray, I only want to last 4 weeks LOL.
I am having issues worried it won't last because I rough it when in braids with my hands and some shampoo. Not this time Spray and spray hose is all, not fingers in my hair :nono:

I am excited though! it is so fun popping one wig off and smacking this lace front on who ever I want to be for the day, :lachen:

Yeah, I don't think I could last 3 months, I am trying for 4 weeks, can u imagine me? LOL