2017 Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I need to get back on the ball with my DCs, so I will follow along...

My DCs:
Ouidad Melt Down Conditioner
Megatek plus boosters
Cassia/Henna gloss
The Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian hair mask
Crecepelo

Sundays will be experimental DCs while Wednesdays is the day for cassia glosses.

Today:. The Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian hair mask under dryer for 30 minutes

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Are you guys heavy-handed with your DC application? I tend to be, but recently have been using less product since I've been using heat and I didn't want it leaking all over me. I figured that with heat, I wouldn't need to use more product anyway, since the heat will make it better penetrate my hair.

I'm not heavy handed at all. It takes FOREVER for me to finish containers.

GGsKin

Even though I shampooed this wash day, and heated my DC with a hot towel, when I unwrapped my hair this morning there was still a lot visible. It could've been me being heavy handed though- rather than the product not sinking in. I tend to use unnecessary amounts of DC when I use Mielle Organics Babassu oil.

wheezy807

Dc'ed yesterday overnight with Shea Moisture JBCO Strengthen, Grow & Restore Treatment Masque. Ironically the last time I was in this thread was 5/22. I know it's been a long time but hopefully not that long.

I've actually been "sick" for a while. I developed a neck cramp that escalated into my whole right side (arm) shoulder, and elbow hurting like for two weeks. My finger tips are still numb, the thumb and pointer finger (instead of the while hand).

Anyway long story short it's been over a month I know since I last washed my hair. I got the bright idea to poo first instead of detangling. My hair was soooo matted!!! :cry3:I didn't cry but I tried to finger detangle with slip conditioner and oil but I still lost sooo much hair. When I finally rinse out my hair I could instantly tell the difference in the density of my hair. Oh well, you live and you learn. Don't know what I was thinking. I knew better.

I'm not 100% but I feel better than these last two weeks.

Attachments

• 20170704_102455.jpg
    20170704_102455.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21

pinkchocolatedaisy

Dc'ed yesterday overnight with Shea Moisture JBCO Strengthen, Grow & Restore Treatment Masque. Ironically the last time I was in this thread was 5/22. I know it's been a long time but hopefully not that long.

I've actually been "sick" for a while. I developed a neck cramp that escalated into my whole right side (arm) shoulder, and elbow hurting like for two weeks. My finger tips are still numb, the thumb and pointer finger (instead of the while hand).

Anyway long story short it's been over a month I know since I last washed my hair. I got the bright idea to poo first instead of detangling. My hair was soooo matted!!! :cry3:I didn't cry but I tried to finger detangle with slip conditioner and oil but I still lost sooo much hair. When I finally rinse out my hair I could instantly tell the difference in the density of my hair. Oh well, you live and you learn. Don't know what I was thinking. I knew better.

I'm not 100% but I feel better than these last two weeks.

I hope you're feeling better! Did you get that checked out?

wheezy807

I hope you're feeling better! Did you get that checked out?
No, I went to a massage therapist two days in a row and she said my right side was swollen and that it was similar to having whiplash. She said I also had a pinched nerve ( my numbness).

I work in an emergency room so a doc told me it a waste of time and $ because an xray will only show a fracture or broken bone. I know i woke up with a crooked neck and it escalated from there. I switch from a firm mattress to a plush top about a month ago, so..

pinkchocolatedaisy

So much for me sticking to products on ground :rolleyes: I purchased 2 conditioners from She Scent It. Today I dc'd with the Curl Moist conditioner.

O.M.G!!!:bouncy:

This stuff is sooooo moisturizing. As soon as I applied to my hair it sank right in. The slip is out of this world!! This might replace my True by Made Beautiful masque. My hair felt sooo soft as I rinsed it out.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I prepood with Therapiste for 30 minutes
Washed with Giovanni Ultra Moist shampoo
Dcd under dryer with Chroma Riche and Thermasmooth

My hair was really easy to detangle and it's so soft and light. This was my first wash after the Bkt I did last week.