APRIL 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Vitacost 12% off
Use promo code: SAVE12
Offer expires 4/2/14 at 12 a.m. (midnight). Exclusions may apply. While supplies last. Discount applies to purchases up to $1,000 USD.

lovelycurls

It Cosmetics is currently having a Friends & Family Sale where you can get 25% off sitewide with code CELEBRATE (now through 4/8). This code can only be used on orders of $30 or more.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Are the prices on Afroveda reflecting the 50%? Because all 8 ounce products are running $15-$20. Is she really able to get $30-$40 for 8 ounces of product? The shipping on 5 products was $9.42.

TIA

meka72

I bought the matte eyeshadow palette since I missed the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette on HSN for $29.

It Cosmetics is currently having a Friends & Family Sale where you can get 25% off sitewide with code CELEBRATE (now through 4/8). This code can only be used on orders of $30 or more.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Beamodel

Annabelle's Perfect Blends (etsy)

It's that time again!
April 4th - 6th, Get 30% off your entire purchase using Coupon Code: APRILSHOWERS.

Also, new products coming very soon!

**** Please see new policy regarding customized orders******

Last edited:

lovelycurls

I bought the matte eyeshadow palette since I missed the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette on HSN for $29. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF
Glad I was able to get the chocolate palette deal price, it arrived yesterday :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

IronButterfly

From Jessicurl:

Ha ha, April Fool’s, curlies! :)

Now that I’ve got you, I’ll let you know we’re having a different kind of blowout. Free shipping at Jessicurl.com for the next 48 hours and THAT is no joke. :) Use the code FOOL14 in the next 48 hours and get free shipping on all orders shipping to US addresses, including Alaska and Hawaii.

I hope you’re having a great (hair) day,

– Jess

Jace032000

For those interested NaturallyAmari posted this on her FB Page: free shipping on items over $40. SHIPFREE14 is the code...expires 4/8

Last edited:

Blairx0

Ynobe says:

From 12 PM EST today til Midnight EST Friday all domestic orders of $25 or more will ship for $1. Also, orders of $20 or more will save 15% with code FLASHDEAL. This sale is for the items in stock. Once an item is sold out, it will not be restocked until after the sale.*

Ann0804

Yes!!!

[/URL]

ChocolateTink

VIA FB

Guess who has kicked off a ‪#‎weekend‬ ‪#‎sale‬? That's right US! Head over to www.naturellegrow.com to make your purchase today and use code YAY25 to save 25% on your entire purchase! Sale lasts until Sunday so get those orders in NOW! ‪#‎teamnatural_‬ ‪#‎teamnatural‬ ‪#‎healthyhair‬ ‪#‎healthyjairjourny‬ ‪#‎curlyhair‬ ‪#‎relaxedhair‬

Angelbean

Happy Nappy Honey via email: free shipping using code 'recovery' now-April 7th
Also if you made a purchase march 14-15th you get a $5.00 credit and also a 'threshold amount' of $35.00 and you can still use the free shipping code

Happy nappy honeys sales are SO confusing!

oneastrocurlie

Happy Nappy Honey via email: free shipping using code 'recovery' now-April 7th
Also if you made a purchase march 14-15th you get a $5.00 credit and also a 'threshold amount' of $35.00 and you can still use the free shipping code

Happy nappy honeys sales are SO confusing!

Is it purposely confusing?! Lol. Credits on orders from two weeks ago? If it works, it works I suppose