August 28, 29 & 30 ~~ What are you doing to your hair?

SherylsTresses

I am doing a protein treatment: :drunk:

• Separate hair into 4 sections
  • Egg Prepoo w/ 1/2 cup Affirm 5-n-1 for 30 mins
  • Rinse very well
  • Shampoo (diluted heavily with water)
  • Deep conditioning for 50 mins
  • Let dc cool, add more deep conditioner mixture
  • Rinse conditioner in shower with running water, detangle each section
  • Apply Chi Keratin Mist, KeraCare leave-in & setting lotion
  • Rollerset (airdry) and saran wrap for 15-20 mins
  • Moisturize as needed with Humectin and NTM silk touch seal w/ EVOO
  • Pincurl and baggy as needed
What are you doing to your hair this weekend...???

Last edited:

Toy

Well on the 29th i will be,

Conditioning wash/deep conditioning for 30mins under a heat cap
with Wen Fig & Aussie 3Min deep condish.

Then Moisturizing W/ S-curl,Proline Moisturizer and then seal with a mixture of oils.

not to much will be 10 wks post.

Black Ambrosia

Doing my second BKT sometime this weekend, probably tomorrow. Using strawberry softliss. I'll try to post pictures this time. Never got around to posting the pics from my first BKT.

KEIONI'S MOM

On the 30th - deep/protein condition on dry hair, wash moisturizing shampoo and conrow wet hair.

I'm on a HYH wig challenge until Dec. 15th...I think :look:

Beautiful_Army87

Well I'm going to cut off about 1 inch or so. Wash and deep condition. I have a 3 day weekend so I'm going to take care of everything on friday.

tocktick

It's wash day tomorrow. I'm also going to do an egg treatment tomorrow too.

1) shampoo
2) finger comb with conditioner on my hair
3) after that, I'll do an egg treatment and condition/de-tangle again
4) seal with oil
5) band my hair into about 6 sections

hothair

Got my hair cornrowed yesterday with no extensions (haven't done that since I was a kid) :love: it.

So this weekend, I'll co-wash with my Umberto Gianini Urgent repair, apply Aphogee 2 minute with a cap(for 30 mins:spinning:), rinse let airdry, while damp I'll apply my Aphogee Green tea restructuriser and MAYBE the leave in too (BKT-ed a few days ago so want to make sure my hair's fine). That's it.

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
Clarify w/ ORS Aloe poo
Aphogee 2 step
DC w/ Joico Silk Result
No idea re: style....maybe roller set on smaller rollers and wear it curly for a week.

Ronnieaj

STRAIGHTEN!!! :woot: I finally get to try out my FHI Runway, so I'm uber-excited. I'll make sure to take pics--if it comes out okay--before I go sweat it all out :grin:!

poookie

Considering a relaxer. i'll be 11 weeks post as of Saturday; this will be my longest stretch without being weaved, wigged, or braided up. Me and my new growth are getting along perfectly fine, but i don't want to flat iron, and i'm so curious to see how much my hair has grown.

chebaby

this saturday i dont plan on really going anywhere so i wont do anything. if i have to leave the house i will just rinse with water and go.

on sunday i plan on deep treating on dry hair with afroveda ashlii amala deep conditioner, then shampoo with essentials black soap and then detaingling with oyin honey hemp coditioner.
then im not sure if i will twist or not. if i do twist my hair i will be using KC KT and my shea butter and coconut oil mix.

i havent detaingled in over a week so i cant wait to do so. i detaingled just a little bit earlier today but didnt have timme to do it how i wanted to. the left side of my hair needs a lot more attention than the rest so i really need to detaingle that side.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Too Many Thangs~!:lachen: JK:rolleyes: No... Seriously:rolleyes:

I am 15 Weeks Post Relaxer. Will Self Relax Labor Day Weekend (16 Weeks)with MBB.

1) Co-Wash with Clarifying Conditioner-- Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea Butter and Babbasu Oil Clarifying Conditioner

2) Apply Nexxus Emergencee to Damp Hair with Plastic Cap under Dryer 10-15 Minutes

3) DC with Steamer 30 Min. w/Lamur Bone Marrow DC Treatment 30 Min. w/Moisturizing DC Treatment (not sure which one:look:) maybe Keratase?

4) PC For Final Rinse

5) Apply Fermodyl, Moisturizing Leave-In etc...

6) 1/2 Dryer 1/2 Air Dry

drea_b

Co wash, co wash, and co wash!

Ive been wearing my hair straight for the past few weeks, missing my kinks and curls

Allandra

8/28 - This morning, I washed my hair and put it in a curly ponytail.

8/29 - Not sure yet.

8/30 - Not sure yet.

Ozma

Nothing but bunning until Sunday night, when I'll apply my weekly henna treatment, then DC.

Sapphire_chic

friday: take out cornrows i've had all week, bentonite cleanse hair, apply henna
saturday: wash out henna, dc for hour, detangle, partially airdry then attempt 10-12 flat twists to wear under a wig for a fancy dress party that night

WesternEyes

Maybe nothing! My hair feels so good from the twist out I did Thursday with Curl Junkie's Hibiscus and Banana Butta. I'll probably just throw it into a nice sleek ponytail for the rest of the weekend.

Nubenap22

Well on today (28) I'm sitting under the dryer dc'ing as I type now. I washed with organix coconut poo with a little baking soda. After this dc I'm not sure how I will procede of air dry or what after I pit my Aussie leave in moist condish. The final result today will be just two braids going back and putting a wig on if I leave the house

the 29th I'm getting my box braids!!!! Gonna get a lot of healthy growth!!!

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
I relaxed last Sun at 12 weeks post so...Yesterday I did a pre poo with EVCO+EVOO, clarified with diluted Vo5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying poo and followed up with Vo5 Moisture Milks (Strawberries). I put it in 4 braids in an attempt to wear a braidout again this weekend. It's raining so wish me luck.

ellehair

not a thing, lol - just decided to stretch for another 4 weeks last night with the help of Cantu shea butter and I cornrowed yesterday and Will just leave as is until next weekend.. of course moisturizing and sealing daily..