August 28, 29 & 30 ~~ What are you doing to your hair?

SherylsTresses

I relaxed last Sun at 12 weeks post so...Yesterday I did a pre poo with EVCO+EVOO, clarified with diluted Vo5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying poo and followed up with Vo5 Moisture Milks (Strawberries). I put it in 4 braids in an attempt to wear a braidout again this weekend. It's raining so wish me luck.

Good luck keeping your hair up in the rain! :yep:

panamoni

Boy, it's the weekend again already....

Well, I'd really like to try a braidout again...but, I think I should stick to bunning until my next relaxer stretch. So, here goes:

Tonight:
-Pre-poo with Megatek on the scalp and EVOO on my hair w/ plastic cap overnight

Saturday (I'll be 19 weeks post!!):
-Shampoo w Infusium 23 Shampoo
-Condition w Motions Moisture Plus (quick...need to use this up)
-Aphogee 2min (if needed)
-Deep Condition w Sitrinillah DC following the instructions
-ACV Rinse
-Alter Ego Cren
-Leave-ins - Salerm 21, Infusium 23
-Seal - Coconut oil and JBCO
-Tie down edges
-Bun

Last edited:
On the 29th I will be 12 weeks post so....

I might go ahead and self-relax with ORS
Aphogee 2-min before neutralizer
henna treatment for 1 hour
DC with ORS
PC for final rinse
Flatiron or rollerset

SherylsTresses

On the 29th I will be 12 weeks post so....

I might go ahead and self-relax with ORS
Aphogee 2-min before neutralizer
henna treatment for 1 hour
DC with ORS
PC for final rinse
Flatiron or rollerset

I've always wanted to Henna during a relaxer but wasn't sure when to apply. Now I know and I will follow this regi. Thanks! :spinning:

Bunmi

I plan to use Bentonite Clay for the first time. I've read so many good things about it and decided to give it a try. I used it on my face last night and really liked how it made my skin feel. Can't wait to feel the results of using it on my hair. :yep:

Sapphire_chic

I plan to use Bentonite Clay for the first time. I've read so many good things about it and decided to give it a try. I used it on my face last night and really liked how it made my skin feel. Can't wait to feel the results of using it on my hair. :yep:
it's brilliant on the skin isn't it :drunk:. i need to do this again. i was abit put off after i got this nasty itchy rash on my face after a treatment but this just turned out to be a pineapple allergy...but i'm still abit scared :ohwell:

Junebug D

Keep.It.Simple week for me:

shampoo - Kenra Dandruff shampoo
DC - Kenra MC w/ heat
(ACV rinse if I make it to the store to buy some ACV before tomorrow :look:)
moisturize, seal - Qhemet Heavy Creme & avocado oil
detangle
medium-sized twists - rose water spritz, shea butter

tthreat08

I'm having fabulous hair today....so I plan on keeping that going throughout the weekend...by monday night I'll do it all over again. I flat ironed and pin curled it a few days ago...so bouncy and shiny:grin:. I love it!

Attachments

• Bouncy_shiny.jpg
    Bouncy_shiny.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 26

Miss Monae

I am doing an overnight Henna treatment with Karishma Herbal Henna...had to thaw it out and use it up. My next Henna will be with Nupur Henna :lovedrool:

Ronnieaj

STRAIGHTEN!!! :woot: I finally get to try out my FHI Runway, so I'm uber-excited. I'll make sure to take pics--if it comes out okay--before I go sweat it all out :grin:!

Or, maybe not :ohwell:. It's supposed to rain all weekend here, and my boyfriend doesn't want my hair to act up for his birthday. Now I don't know what I'm gonna do :perplexed.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I did a Henna treatment a few days ago, airdried and applied a little KeraCare Conditioner as my leave in and put my hair in three cornrows and put on my wig.

Today: Kept it simple and did nothing. All I did was add JBCO to my scalp, wet my ends with water and S-Curl and sealed with JBCO.

tomorrow: wash, DC with Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Oil Treatment, airdry, apply KeraCare Conditioner as leave in, seal with almond oil.

Sunday: Putting hair in cornrows and wearing wig all week. Will henna again sometime next week.

Sugar

Despite the 100+ degree temperatures that we are probably going to get, Saturday I will be roller setting my hair and sitting under the dryer.

back2relaxed

Shampoo w/HH
DC with Elasta QP DPR-11, with bag...no heat
Rinse out...put in HH Condish, and rinse out.
Spray in Chi Keratin Mist, Lacio Lacio Leave in, Chi Silk Infusion and Spray w/Diluted Keracare Setting Lotion.
Set on Flexirods...2 football games tomorrow in the TX heat...
Sit under the dryer for about 1 hour-1.5 hrs and then sleep w/the rods since they won't be dry.

msa

Well, I did some mini-braids and :nono:. They are not cute. I don't know why I convinced myself that I could have the same result as all the thick haired ladies who do them. I'm going to wet them and see if I can do something acceptable with them. If not I'll have to take them down and do something else with my hair since I have to go to a dinner tomorrow night.

lilsparkle825

i took out my twists (made it 2.5 weeks) and detangled/DC yesterday...i blowdried because i was going to straighten it but the rain/humidity made me change my mind...

...just finished browsing GabbanaGirl's fotki and it really made me want to do a braidout, so i am sitting here browsing LHCF and box braiding my hair.

tnorenberg

A Coconut & Amla oil rinse out. I soaked my hair last night so tonight I will rinse only with warm/hot water in shower (great for moisturizing and detangling) and will co-wash on Monday.

Ronnieaj

Or, maybe not :ohwell:. It's supposed to rain all weekend here, and my boyfriend doesn't want my hair to act up for his birthday. Now I don't know what I'm gonna do :perplexed.

NEVER MIND, I decided to straighten anyway!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! And I LOVE my Runway--thank you Lucky's Mom!!! My boyfriend sat and watched me, and we were both amazed at how awesome it is. I'm officially back doing my :woot: dance.