August 28, 29 & 30 ~~ What are you doing to your hair?

mariofmagdal

Who knows? I rushed to NY and am mad, I forgot my moisture scarf! I haven't baggied since last wednesday! Oh my! So, here I sit, sleepy and tired, hair looks like crap! I am going to wash and DC, and bun for the trip back home 2mar.

prospurr4

I getting ready to:

- detangle dry hair
- wash with diluted moisturizing shampoo...Motions (I have a little product buildup.)
- apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in Conditioner
- rollerset (for a spiral set) with plain water (excellent style for blending my 11 weeks of new growth)
- on Sunday, wear my hair in a spiral set to church :grin:

GulfCoastChica

Today I shampooed with Nexxus Therappe shampoo; did a protein treatment with Nexxus Keraphix; DC'd with Keracare Humecto; and used Lacio Lacio and chi silk fusion as leave-ins. When my hair was about 80% dry I applied a little Mizani Butter Rich and pic curled and cover with a satin scarf. Hair feels like silk!

Britt

Tmrw I will wash w/ Elasta QP creme condition poo and deep condition w/ KBB's Luscious Locks Mask.

Rollerset w/ Hair Nectar...

Wrap..

lilsparkle825

i had a cute lil afro puff yesterday as a result of the braidout and humidity. however, i haven't done a protein treatment in a while and my ponytail holder has a lot of hair on it, so i just did an egg/mayo/EVOO treatment. now i am sitting under the dryer with gvp cb and raw honey in my hair. i'll workout, rinse, and straighten.