COWASH CHALLENGE PART III (July 1-September 30, 2013)...sorry so late!

Diva_Esq, please count me in!

MUST ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:
State of hair: Natural
Current hair length: APL
Hair goal? MBL while curly
How many times per week will you cowash? 1
What conditioners are you planning to use? VO5
What do you hope to achieve by cowashing? Moisturized hair that will hopefully help me retain length so I can reach BSL by end of year
How often (if ever) will you use shampoo? I don't plan to use shampoo, but will try to mud wash twice a month.

image-3893122415.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I love both of those VO5 conditioners, @lisanaturally and jesusislove1526! I just did a henna treatment and washed it out with VO5 moisturizing freesia for the first time. I use a whole bottle when I henna, so I have to use something cheap. The passionfruit is good, too. And my hubby just brought some VO5 volumizing collagen conditioner home, so I'll probably try that one next.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm super late joining this challenge:-( stretching 16 weeks and I'll be cowashing at least once a week. Cowshed this morning with Eden's body works cleansing conditioner. I think I like it.

Cleansed: Hairveda's Amala Cleanse
Cowashed: Shea Moisture's Anti-Breakage Hair Mask *trying to use this up. hate the scent*

I missed my Wednesday cowash. I will do it tomorrow morning. Bought some AOHSR to try. Hoping for greatness!

Back