Is There Anyone That Did Not Have Long Hair As A Child But Now You Do?

Discussion in 'Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion' started by DST1913, Sep 17, 2016.

1. DST1913

DST1913 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I know it sounds really odd but I noticed it during a period when I traveled to island beach locations for several months. The growth was crazy and my hair was such a pretty color I kept getting asked if I dyed it. I've heard before which is the case for me that ppl have more growth in the summer months. For me it's only if I'm outside a lot during the summer. I I noticed in the summers where I was inside a lot there was very little growth.

2. PJaye

PJaye Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Could the increased moisture and humidity in the air during the summer and at the beach also be a factor?

Cattypus1, snoop and shortdub78 like this.
  3. DST1913

DST1913 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Could be. I've just always equated it to being out in the sun. I noticed it even when not at the beach. Could be a combo of all of it. I know I've read numerous articles on protecting your hair from the sun because it's damaging but I've never had that issue

PJaye likes this.
  4. PJaye

PJaye Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Cool beans. Whatever the cause, it appears to be working to your benefit. :up:

5. snoop

snoop Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    I find being on the islands to be different than being in North America in the summer. The sun feels less damaging even in your skin, probably because of the humidity and breeze.

I learned pretty early on this journey to keep in mind the location of some of my hair idols. Even within the same province, the weather can vary enough to provide a bit more of an advantage in the hair retention game.

MzSwift, Chicoro, Coilystep and 2 others like this.