April 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I think its now called dream curling creme, not too sure though!

No, thats her curling creme product. The styling gel disappeared and she never stated what was up with it/ I liked the dream curling creme but shes so darn shaky you never knew if it would be the same. I wonder if she will ever bring it back. thats the only product and the super buttercreme I liked

KinkyRN

Went to the Sarenzo site to check and see if she had more liquid black soap and Argan oil toner. Site it closed until May 1st in preparation for a sale. Wonder what is cooking?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
P3 Primal Pit Paste

Grab your 25% off party favor! Valid April 28th - May 1st.
Don't forget orders over $49 ship for FREE*.
And remember ... as with any party - shop responsibly!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The DC's are. Those are very thick, are great treatments and last a long time. I always have a few 16oz jars in my stash. My must haves are olive wheat berry, seaweed & rice and Hemp & aloe. Honorable mentions are coffee kokum, vanilla repair and garlic intense protein.

@curlyhersheygirl

These were also some of my Favs!:drool:

I always said it was like a "Dessert For Your Hair" Decadent, Costly a guilty pleasure.:love:

A very acquired taste.:lick:

I also liked the Vanilla Repair, Sweet Milk, Peach and many, many others.

Extremely dense. Filled to the Brim. A little goes a long way.

NaturallyATLPCH

What's the low down on Marie Dean? Are they worth the price tag?
Oh, and might I add that her flat rate shipping that used to be $5.95 is now $10.70. I made a dummy cart just to see. One item shipped was $10.70. I know for you based on the responses I've seen, this would definitely be a deal breaker. @PJaye

Did anyone else peep that? Shipping is now a flat rate of $10.70.

curlyhersheygirl

Oh, and might I add that her flat rate shipping that used to be $5.95 is now $10.70. I made a dummy cart just to see. One item shipped was $10.70. I know for you based on the responses I've seen, this would definitely be a deal breaker. @PJaye

@NaturallyATLPCH
I just noticed that.
I mentioned in another thread that I've never paid for shipping because my total was always over $75.
With this new shipping rate I'll be passing.

PJaye

Thank you for this and thank you, Ladies, for all of your input. Steep prices + high shipping = you must be out of your mind. I will sit my behind down and wait for APB.

trclemons

WONDERCURL

======================================

Our "FLOWER POWER TRIO PACK" includes a medium jar
of each of our FLOWER-filled medleys:

Growth + Restore Butter Cream
NEW Flower Power Baby Butter
Nutrition + Conditioner Butter Cream
PLUS: TWO free purse-size jars to SHARE with your friends!

Use the following code to receive 20% OFF your entire order:

FLOWER20

That's $40.00 of our premium butter creams... for only $20.00!

Make sure you take advantage of this FLOWER-FILLED DEAL
and order your "KSM Trio Pack" today!

ONE Trio Pack PURCHASED = SEVEN Butter Creams DONATED!
Please see "KSM Give Back" program for more info.

SHEA RADIANCE

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Bee Mine Organics

We heard you, you've asked for it and we're bringing it to you again!
Free Shipping!!

Free shipping on all orders over $20 all other discount codes can not bee combined. This Customer Appreciation Event is going on now until Midnight 12 pm EST Saturday May 7th.

Discount can only bee utilized on our site. Please follow through the checkout process and the choose your shipping option. Then choose your payment of choice.

Have a Bee-U-Ti-FUL Evening, Weekend
&
Mother's
Day!!